[PC] Patch 1.17 comulative bugs

[predator]

• first ranged ADS shot after melee (bow, plasma, pistol) attack misses terribly [shoot doesnt go where crosshair points]
  • still auto interract, long-claim/auto pig eat bug
  • auto-attack bug occurs randomly (like attack mouse button get stuck)
  • very slow movement bug occurs randomly (must attack with wrist blades to break from it)
  • disk sometimes becomes un-pickable after hitting some objects (but it is visible in LOS or map) or stuck inside trees
  • city hunter roar have digital healing kit sound before actual ‘roar’ (not sure if intended)
  • city hunter mimicks wont work except roar
  • un-eatable pigs (which as it looks: becomes disabled after some time) stays visible on map

[fireteam]

• spotted on backwater: reinforcement appeared second time (after first activation and killing some FT after it), ft member called it, game announces ‘fireteam reinforced’ but no player get resurrected.

[general]

• random game crashes
  • random players private lobby kicks
  • 2x missing string entries in key mapping options
  • random severe FPS drops [especially when predator cloacks]
  • game utilizes only like 40-50% usage of cpu and gpu on hi-end PC (no temp. or drivers problems) resulting in lower fps than it could run
  • matchmaking: after for example 12mins, game says ‘placing’, then ‘connecting’ for couple of seconds, then ‘cooldown’ and waiting restarts…
  • matchmaking: no preference option would almost always place player as FT instead of some kind of random pick

7.08.2020 update @Courier

[fireteam]

• MULTITASKING perk doesnt work any more
  • sometimes dead FT member keeps shooting infinitely
  • visible hair through whatever hat or helmet
  • “As the Predator was doing the long quick claim on my character my teammates called in and finished the reinforcement at the same time.Instead of coming back to life I was sent to spectate the other players but considered alive”

[predator]

• in some cases , melee attacks instead of ADS (bow, plasmas)
  • reports that the game does not count kills by thrown smart disc

[general]

• multiple reports and videos where predator or fireteam becomes permanently fully invisible
  • menu and ingame predlocks physics seems broken (random shaking and moving)
  • multiple reports issues with skins and equiping perks (perks dissapear or does not show), also sometimes problem with city hunter gear equiping, cant pick 5cost item but menu says 7/12 slots used
  • damage meter [especially on sniper rifles] is kind of broken and confusing, for example 50cal sniper rifle shows same full damage as faster shooting 7en rifle
  • weapon/items hotkeys stops working after using an item (easy to get this bug as predator, use hotkey for swap for desired item, ADS+throw trap, then you can’t select weapons via hotkeys). Must use weapon wheel in this case.
  • able to be stuck between tree trunk and wall/rocks at some locations where tree and obstacles creates a tight hole
  • “There’s this glitch where the plasma caster takes up two slots and when you select a plasma caster in the menu a copy of the shoulder cannon just floats in air. Is there a fix for this because it is getting pretty stale only having one weapon available”
  • Randomly hearing Dutch’s voice when he is not on the in the game

12.08.2020 update

[predator]

• getting stuck when starting healing, unable to cancel or perform any action or switch weapon, must ESC to menu and get back but medkit is lost
  • camera isn’t going into normal ADS view when aiming down after attacking

14.08.2020 update

[predator]

• returning smart disk sometimes misses the predator, even on open space
  • predkour mount sometimes misses targeted tree or works only as a normal jump instead of climb, videos in thread Infuriating Tree Mounting Bug
  • un-eatable boars (but icons and map shows otherwise), video in this thread
  • getting stuck with medkit and cant change item or weapon, video in this thread
  • bow arrows go through enemy/goes far to the left instead of shooting at crosshair position, video in this thread
  • reported exploit by player: Predator can jump and slam instead of leap an slam. They are also able to jump around constantly not running out of stamina while they recharge the energy overload in order to execute consecutive slams in the same general area.
  • smart disk sometimes stays at accelerated state despite releasing attack button

[fireteam]

• “can go under the house in which there is the reinforcements spot in the middle of back water and it is impossible to kill the ft member without doing miltiple roof slams , that obv will not kill him in time to stop reinforcements activation”
  • bolt action sniper with 10X scope - recoil screw up the aim and you have to stop aiming and re-aim. Cannot fire multiple shots while aiming.
  • healing kits that can be marked but cannot be used by any team member

[general]

• Last weapon keybinding goes back to gear if you used it, instead of your main or secondary weapons.
  • Exploit - Bear traps still create an arc of energy that stops bullets from going through. They can be mounted on walls, essentially creating a vertical shield and impossible to trigger and deactivate them.
  • UI occasionaly shows level -1 (also happens if connection was temporarly lost) and is able to prevent using gear which requires specific lvl

19.08.2020 Update

[predator]
aliwe pigs keeps despawning, there are games where predator have no pigs to eat (next marked pigs ALSO despawns, watch video longer.)

Please like and throw your suggestions (but no balance/buff/nerf talk) in comments so i include them in one post so @Courier hopefully can pass them to DEV team.

2 Likes

The only thing that patch did was put overgrowth back into play, also for many of us bad weather has taken out the internet or power so some of this list may be a direct effect from that, because up to yesterday afternoon most of what’s listed here wasnt happening to me. It may be different between console and pc but the no internet would effect both in the same way

2 Likes

I would add also : MULTITASKING perk doesnt work any more.

1 Like

There is also bad predlock physics.

Randomly hearing Dutch’s voice when he is not on the in the game.

And so much more.

1 Like

That would be a good intended feature. That would make farming loads of pigs for virtually unlimited health no longer possible. Like a one minute timer on pig carcasses, after that they are spoiled and can’t be eaten.

1 Like

did a small update with date marked. @Courier :)

updated 12.08.2020 in first post.
lost another game becouse encountered bugs in one game.

Also there a lot of silence buff and nerf that illfonic didnt put in patch notes. Ai are way stronger now and during the alarm they are more than before. Some perk are different. Bear trap now are not visible any more.

1 Like

exploit - Predator can jump and slam instead of leap an slam. They are also able to jump around constantly not running out of stamina while they recharge the energy overload in order to execute consecutive slams in the same general area.

Exploit - Bear traps still create an arc of energy that stops bullets from going through. They can be mounted on walls, essentially creating a vertical shield and impossible to trigger and deactivate them.

bolt action sniper with 10X scope - recoil screw up the aim and you have to stop aiming and re-aim. Cannot fire multiple shots while aiming.

healing kits that can be marked but cannot be used by any team member

Spotting is broken. After a few tries it stops working, even if you are trying to spot in a general direction, not the predator.

Last weapon keybinding goes back to gear if you used it, instead of your main or secondary weapons.

Exploit: ft can go under the house in which there is the reinforcements spot in the middle of back water and it is impossible to kill the ft member without doing miltiple roof slams , that obv will not kill him in time to stop reinforcements activation. @Courier

Plasma Caster works on that spot, aim it through the hole.

Tryed but nerd to much shots to kill in time cause you have to hit him with splash damage that is mich less than a direct shot.

MORE BUGS

ok updated summary list in first post.
14.08.2020 update
i will haunt @Courier untill they acknowledge and fix these serious bugs. :)

1 Like

Nice to see a list of things why I stopped playing and won’t be playing for a couple months more. Jezus they failed to fix their broken product worse than at some points after release. Seriously makes me feel like I should just give up on this game. But for some reason, every week I try to look if they actually fixed their darn product by now.

Nope.

Because game has high potetial from a fun point of view. But allnthe bugs and lack of content (plus retardation of devs by avoiding all the bugs posts) make it frustrating to play most of the time.

1 Like

My female support class makes Dutch noises during long claim animation.

Confirmed true!

Another thing to be improved:

Various small obstacles, shorter than normal stair steps, like rocks or terrain variations, causes Predator to get stucked in case he doesn’t jump.

these small obstacles should behave like stairs and ramps in the scenery, where the predator passes normally without having to jump.

Another bug:
aliwe pigs keeps despawning, there are games where predator have no pigs to eat