Patch 2.0 Part III - Crossplay Party Invites

Not the biggest fan of mmo’s.
Unless it plays like an actual game, like dmc or kingdom hearts.

I hate the whole gear focus, and raid gimmicks.

I like multiplayer. But I HATE being forced to group up to clear stages/dungeons. Ect.

Anyone aware of the class action lawsuit going on with EA?

Illfonic need to seriously consider they might have to refund everyone.

1 Like

Oh shit whats going on?

Not entirely sure other than it is happening.
Seems to be about loot boxes.

At least their products work for the most part and they update more frequently.

Installed and nothing but crash crash crash error ce-34878-0, I have the latest version of your game and system software for ps4 and I’ve crashed 15 times in the last half hour WTF

2 Likes

Error CE-34878-0 PS4
The GAME NO LONGER WORKS !!!
!!!

This explains why all the sessions have been unfilled for the last ten minutes…

And it’s cool, I like my crossplay off.

ERROR CE-34878-0 PS4
ERROR CE-34878-0 PS4
ERROR CE-34878-0 PS4
ERROR CE-34878-0 PS4 …

1 Like

So, what you’re saying is…

ERROR CE-34878-0 PS4

Got it 😏

2 Likes

ERROR CE-34878-0 PS4
ERROR CE-34878-0 PS4
ERROR CE-34878-0 PS4
ERROR CE-34878-0 PS4 …

Uninstall and then reinstall the game according to Sony support

Can we please change how we mount trees? Too many times I’ve ended up in a tree I have no desire to be in because I’m jumping near one. It would be better if you had to leap to get into a tree. Hold leap and look at the trunk of the tree then leap to get into predkour.

1 Like

The only problem is that is that I haven’t heard of anyone buying Field Lockers for cold hard cash.

Anyone else?

Also we got a new gun & tons of bug fixes, UAV Scanner & Anti Cloak Grenade

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game same fucking problem

1 Like

For over an hour I have been unable to resolve this error that only started after this patch great way to start a free trial weekend shoving up it up my tailpipe while you busily cater to free players never a response from the staff except on a few occasions beyond disappointed

1 Like

Apparently it’s a data corruption on my console hard drive I’ve had to initialize my ps4 and I’m again redowloading PHG it may not be illfonics fault but you should be on the ball with these type of things instead of making your player base do guessing games

1 Like

This is great that you can link your PS4 account to Epic servers but, how about linking my PS4 account to my PC Epic account so I can share all my content between my two game accounts. Buying 2 of each DLC is ridiculous…

That sounds like something to take up with epic since you already bought it on ps4 if I’m not mistaken I was talking with someone who mentioned how passionate you are about this game think it was slasher_clone

1 Like

Repeated crashes on pc , tried all fixes, repaired files, reinstall, verified, etc. In game issue anyone else having it on pc?