Patch Notes 1.04

Nope I am also sitting in one right now lol

You playing on pc or ps4?

I actually brought the pc version as well In the end cuz PS4 graphics where sooo poor pc version is a hell off a lot better and cleaner I was very disappointed with PS4 version and stopped playing on it

1 Like

i never said to be a good pred player, but for now all i can say is that for me the fireteam is hard to kill. Maybe i change my mind after a lot of matches, but for now i die a lot. I win sometimes with some noob player, but OP the predator… mmm all comunity say the opposite thing.

I suggested the same during the beta…seems it was overlooked XD

Hello Illfonic, Are you guys gonna say something about the queue times ? it’s been silent about that and no updates.

Besides that i like to point out !
Grenades bounce back on invisible walls, Bullets that don’t go through leaves, Missions that suddenly stop without the extraction, tiny bit of balancing. and o yh queue times.
I have good graphics but the trial had even better graphics then the release version.

pls let the player base know something slackjaw…

We want to hear, We want to hear We want to hear, We want to hear We want to hear, We want to hear We want to hear, We want to hear We want to hear, We want to hear We want to hear, We want to hear

1 Like

The only issues that I can confidently point out currently are the severs and performance. Gameplay as the Predator feels fine, but the moment I play fireteam the fps tanks and performance goes to shit.

Surprisingly, I don’t have quite as big an issue with queue times as most seem to have, since I can always find any match within 5 - 10 minutes, even as Predator. Of course, this is still far too long to wait.

Balance wise it feels mostly fine, but it’s also far too early for it to even be possible to know who is and who isn’t OP. I think most of the people in here complaining about the Predator feeling weak are just bad and would rather blame it on something other than themselves. I played quite a bit during the free trial and came in knowing a few tricks, and even now at higher levels I still annihilate most fireteams I come across with few exceptions, though of course this may change as people get better and learn. The point is, it’s impossible for anyone to know how strong or weak anyone is until people play for longer and start learning the mechanics.

Then don’t try to slug it out with the Predator 1v1 then? If your team goes down then mud up and hide. People mysteriously forget that stealth is a core feature to this game. It’s not meant to be a rootin’-tootin’ cowboy shootout with the big alien.

In fact, it’s surprisingly easy for one guy to sneak away from the Predator. Like, super easy. It’s happened to me several times, and I’ve done it a few times.

Now, if the Predator manages to down all four of you in quick succession then he won. GG.

1 Like

If your the predator just lay back and pick off targets with your ranged equipment I think people forget the predator utilizes stealth more than anything and range , I made the mistake of trying to run in 1 vs 4 bad mistake super rookie mistake but this new play style works well even with experience teams

Opportunity is everything, become an opportunist, play your options

That would be epic

I literally feel like the fucking predator, I’m having a great time such a good game just minor bugs here and there and long queue times but man the game is good

1 Like

Π˜Π³Ρ€Π° Π²Π΅Π»ΠΈΠΊΠΎΠ»Π΅ΠΏΠ½Π°! Π₯ΠΎΡ‡Ρƒ Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎΠ±Ρ‹ Ρ€Π°Π·Ρ€Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‚Ρ‡ΠΈΠΊΠΈ Ρ‡Π°Ρ‰Π΅ выпускали ΠΏΠ°Ρ‚Ρ‡ΠΈ ΠΈ Π½ΠΎΠ²Ρ‹Π΅ ΠΊΠ°Ρ€Ρ‚Ρ‹, это ΠΏΠΎΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ΅Ρ‚ ΠΈΠ³Ρ€Π΅ ΠΆΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ дольшС. ИдСй здСсь просто Π²Π°Π»ΠΎΠΌ. Π‘Ρ‹Π»ΠΎ Π±Ρ‹ ΠΊΡ€ΡƒΡ‚ΠΎ ΡƒΠ²ΠΈΠ΄Π΅Ρ‚ΡŒ ΠΊΠ°Ρ€Ρ‚Ρƒ Π³Π΄Π΅ ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠ°Π½Π΄Π° Π±ΡƒΠ΄Π΅Ρ‚ Π²Ρ‹ΠΏΠΎΠ»Π½ΡΡ‚ΡŒ Π·Π°Π΄Π°Π½ΠΈΠ΅ Π½ΠΎΡ‡ΡŒΡŽ Π² ΠΊΠ°ΠΊΠΎΠΉ Π½ΠΈΠ±ΡƒΠ΄ΡŒ ΠΏΠΈΡ€Π°ΠΌΠΈΠ΄Π΅, ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ это Π±Ρ‹Π»ΠΎ Π² Ρ„ΠΈΠ»ΡŒΠΌΠ΅ Ρ…ΠΈΡ‰Π½ΠΈΠΊΠΈ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΡ‚ΠΈΠ² Ρ‡ΡƒΠΆΠΈΡ…. Π’Π°ΠΊ ΠΆΠ΅ Ρ…ΠΎΡ‚Π΅Π»ΠΎΡΡŒ Π±Ρ‹ ΡƒΠ²ΠΈΠ΄Π΅Ρ‚ΡŒ ΠΈ Π΄Ρ€ΡƒΠ³ΠΈΡ… Ρ…ΠΈΡ‰Π½ΠΈΠΊΠΎΠ² Π² Π΄Ρ€ΡƒΠ³ΠΎΠΉ Π±Ρ€ΠΎΠ½Π΅. надСюсь Ρ€Π°Π·Ρ€Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‚Ρ‡ΠΈΠΊΠΈ Π½Π΅ загубят ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΅ΠΊΡ‚ Ρ‚Π°ΠΊ ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ ΠΎΠ½ ΠΌΠ½Π΅ понравился ΠΈ Π·Π°Π΄ΡƒΠΌΠΎΠΊ здСсь ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ½ΠΎ Π½Π°Π΄Π΅Π»Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ ΠΎΡ‡Π΅Π½ΡŒ ΠΌΠ½ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ.

1 Like

The predator is underpowered. Experienced fireteams can easily crush a predator, unless they conform to some shitty god loadout of berserker and combi.

1 Like

НС Π±Ρ‹Π» Π½Π° бэта тСстС, Π½ΠΎ Π·Π° дСнь Π΄ΠΎ Π²Ρ‹Ρ…ΠΎΠ΄Π° ΠΈΠ³Ρ€Ρ‹ ΠΊΡƒΠΏΠΈΠ» Delux ΠΈΠ·Π΄Π°Π½ΠΈΠ΅, Π² Π½Π°Π΄Π΅ΠΆΠ΄Π΅ ΡƒΠ±ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ Π½Π° ΠΏΠ°Ρ€Ρƒ Π΄Π½Π΅ΠΉ скуку
Π’ ΠΎΠ±Ρ‰Π΅ΠΌ, Π·Π° 2 дня с 2x EXP я Π·Π°Ρ€Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‚Π°Π» 82 ΡƒΡ€ΠΎΠ²Π΅Π½ΡŒ(На Π΄Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΉ ΠΌΠΎΠΌΠ΅Π½Ρ‚)
Π’ ΠΏΠ»Π°Π½Π΅ ΠΎΠΏΡ‚ΠΈΠΌΠΈΠ·Π°Ρ†ΠΈΠΈ (PC) - Π£ мСня ΡΡ‚Π°Π±ΠΈΠ»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹Π΅ 40-60 FPS
БлоТности - 1) Поиск ΠΈΠ³Ρ€ΠΎΠΊΠΎΠ²

Π˜Π³Ρ€ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ Ρ‡Π°ΡΡ‚ΡŒ - НС Π²ΠΈΠΆΡƒ слоТности ΠΈΠ³Ρ€Ρ‹ ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ Π₯ΠΈΡ‰Π½ΠΈΠΊΠΎΠΌ, Ρ‚Π°ΠΊ ΠΈ Π‘ΠΏΠ΅Ρ† отрядом. 80% ΠΎΠ±Ρ‰ΠΈΡ… ΠΌΠ°Ρ‚Ρ‡Π΅ΠΉ Ρƒ мСня ΠΏΠΎΠ±Π΅Π΄Ρ‹ ΠΈ Π±ΠΎΠ»ΡŒΡˆΠΈΠ½ΡΡ‚Π²ΠΎ ΠΈΠ· Π½ΠΈΡ… Π·Π° Π‘ΠΏΠ΅Ρ† Π³Ρ€ΡƒΠΏΠΏΡƒ, хотя сСйчас ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅ΡˆΠ΅Π» Π½Π° Π₯ΠΈΡ‰Π½ΠΈΠΊΠ° ΠΈ ΠΈΠ³Ρ€Π° Π·Π° Π½Π΅Π³ΠΎ Π»Π΅Π³Ρ‡Π΅ Ρ‡Π΅ΠΌ Π‘ΠΏΠ΅Ρ† Π³Ρ€ΡƒΠΏΠΏΡ‹, Π½ΠΎ Π²Ρ€Π΅ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π°ΠΌΠΈ интСрСсная (Π”Π΅Ρ€ΠΆΡƒ ΡΠ΅Ρ€ΠΈΡŽ 6 ΠΏΠΎΠ±Π΅Π΄ подряд) (Π Π΅ΠΊΠΎΡ€Π΄ ΠΏΠΎΠ±Π΅Π΄Ρ‹ Π₯ΠΈΡ‰Π½ΠΈΠΊΠΎΠΌ 1 ΠΌΠΈΠ½ΡƒΡ‚Π°)

Π‘Π°Π³ΠΈ - 2 самых Π½Π°Π΄ΠΎΠ΅Π΄Π»ΠΈΠ²Ρ‹Ρ… Π±Π°Π³Π° Π½Π° Π΄Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΉ ΠΌΠΎΠΌΠ΅Π½Ρ‚: 1) Π₯ΠΈΡ‰Π½ΠΈΠΊ ΠΈΠ½ΠΎΠ³Π΄Π° Π½Π΅ Π΄ΠΎΠΏΡ€Ρ‹Π³ΠΈΠ²Π°Π΅Ρ‚ Π΄ΠΎ Π΄Π΅Ρ€Π΅Π²ΡŒΠ΅Π² Π² Ρ€Π΅ΠΆΠΈΠΌΠ΅ ΠΏΠ°Ρ€ΠΊΡƒΡ€Π° ΠΈ ΠΏΠ°Π΄Π°Π΅Ρ‚ Π½Π° зСмлю ΠΈ Π½Π΅ ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ΅Ρ‚ ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅Π΄Π²ΠΈΠ³Π°Ρ‚ΡŒΡΡ дальшС, ΠΏΠΎΠΊΠ° Π½Π΅ сработаСт скрипт Π½Π° спрыгиваниС с якобы Π΄Π΅Ρ€Π΅Π²Π° (Π”Π²ΠΎΠΉΠ½ΠΎΠ΅ Π½Π°ΠΆΠ°Ρ‚ΠΈΠ΅ клавиши C)
2) Π’ случаС, Ссли Π‘ΠΏΠ΅Ρ† отряд Π²Ρ‹ΠΏΠΎΠ»Π½ΠΈΠ» задания, Π²Ρ‹Π·Π²Π°Π» Π²Π΅Ρ€Ρ‚ΠΎΠ»Π΅Ρ‚, Π½ΠΎ Π²ΠΎ врСмя Π΅Π³ΠΎ оТидания ΡƒΠ±ΠΈΠ²Π°Π΅Ρ‚ Ρ…ΠΈΡ‰Π½ΠΈΠΊΠ° ΠΈ ΡƒΡΠΏΠ΅ΡˆΠ½ΠΎ Π΄Π΅Π°ΠΊΡ‚ΠΈΠ²ΠΈΡ€ΡƒΡŽΡ‚ Π»ΠΈΠΊΠ²ΠΈΠ΄Π°Ρ†ΠΈΡŽ, ΠΈΠ³Ρ€ΠΎΠΊΠΈ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠΈΠ³Ρ€Ρ‹Π²Π°ΡŽΡ‚ Ссли Π½Π΅ ΡΠ±Π΅Π³Π°ΡŽΡ‚ Π½Π° Π²Π΅Ρ€Ρ‚ΠΎΠ»Π΅Ρ‚Π΅, хотя врСмя для Π·Π°Ρ‰ΠΈΡ‚Ρ‹ Ρ‚Π΅Π»Π° Π₯ΠΈΡ‰Π½ΠΈΠΊΠ° ΠΈΠ΄Π΅Ρ‚ ΠΈ ΠΏΠΎ Π·Π°Π²Π΅Ρ€ΡˆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΡŽ ΠΏΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠ±Π½ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ ΠΌΠ°Ρ‚Ρ‡Π°, Π΄ΠΎΠΏΠΎΠ»Π½ΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹ΠΉ ΠΎΠΏΡ‹Ρ‚ с Π·Π°Ρ‰ΠΈΡ‚Ρ‹ Ρ‚Π΅Π»Π°, Π½Π΅ получаСтся

Π‘Π°Π³ΠΈ ВторостСпСнныС : 1) НС всС Π€Ρ€Π°Π³ΠΌΠ΅Π½Ρ‚Ρ‹ ВСритания ΠΏΠΎΠ΄Π±ΠΈΡ€Π°ΡŽΡ‚ΡΡ. 2) ΠŸΡ€ΠΈ натягивании Ρ‚Π΅Ρ‚ΠΈΠ²Ρ‹ Π»ΡƒΠΊΠ° Π₯ΠΈΡ‰Π½ΠΈΠΊΠ°, Π² Π½Π΅ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹Ρ… мСстах ΠΊΠ°Ρ€Ρ‚Ρ‹, происходит автоматичСский выстрСл (Π Π°Π½Π΄ΠΎΠΌ)
3) ΠŸΡ€ΠΎ тСкстурныС Π±Π°Π³ΠΈ ΠΌΠΎΠ΄Π΅Π»Π΅ΠΉ спСц отряда Π΄ΡƒΠΌΠ°ΡŽ ясно всСм. 4) Π’ Ρ€Π°Π·Π΄Π΅Π»Π΅ ΠšΠ°ΡΡ‚ΠΎΠΌΠΈΠ·Π°Ρ†ΠΈΠΈ, Ρ„ΠΈΠ³ΡƒΡ€ΠΊΠ° Π₯ΠΈΡ‰Π½ΠΈΠΊΠ° И Π‘ΠΏΠ΅Ρ†Π½Π°Π·Π° большС Π½Π΅ ΠΏΠΎΠ΄ΡΠ²Π΅Ρ‡ΠΈΠ²Π°ΡŽΡ‚ΡΡ

ΠœΠ΅Ρ‚Ρ‹ - Π£ Π₯ΠΈΡ‰Π½ΠΈΠΊΠ° сильной ΠΌΠ΅Ρ‚ΠΎΠΉ ЯвляСтся такая комбинация ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ Π‘ΠΊΠ»Π°Π΄Π½ΠΎΠ΅ копьС с классом БСрсСрка. КопьС ΠΏΠΎ всСй видимости Π΅Ρ‰Π΅ наносит ΡƒΠ΄Π°Ρ€ ΠΏΠΎ ΠΏΠ»ΠΎΡ‰Π°Π΄ΠΈ(НСскольким ΠΈΠ³Ρ€ΠΎΠΊΠ°ΠΌ) ΠŸΡ€ΠΈ ΠΏΡ€Π°Π²ΠΈΠ»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎΠΌ ΠΏΠΎΠ΄Ρ…ΠΎΠ΄Π΅ ΠΈΠ³Ρ€Ρ‹, с Π½ΠΈΠΌ Π²ΠΏΠΎΠ»Π½Π΅ Ρ€Π΅Π°Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎ вынСсти всю ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠ°Π½Π΄Ρƒ Π² Π½Π°Ρ‡Π°Π»Π΅ ΠΌΠ°Ρ‚Ρ‡Π°, ΠΈΠ³Ρ€Π° ΠΏΠΎ Ρ‚ΠΈΠΏΡƒ (ВсСх ΠΏΠΎΠ»ΠΎΠΆΠΈΠ», ΠΏΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΠΌ Π΄ΠΎΠ±Π΅ΠΉ)
Π£Π±ΠΈΠ²Π°Π΅Ρ‚ КопьС ΠΏΠΎ ΠΌΠΎΠΈΠΌ ΠΏΠΎΠ΄Ρ‰Π΅Ρ‚Π°ΠΌ с 5 ΡƒΠ΄Π°Ρ€ΠΎΠ², Π½ΠΎ ΠΈΠ·-Π·Π° ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠ±ΠΈΠ½Π°Ρ†ΠΈΠΉ ΡƒΠ΄Π°Ρ€ΠΎΠ², это происходит Π³ΠΎΡ€Π°Π·Π΄ΠΎ быстрСС Ρ‡Π΅ΠΌ каТСтся ΠΈ Π°Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠ° ΠΎΠ±Ρ‹Ρ‡Π½Ρ‹ΠΌΠΈ ΠΊΠ»ΠΈΠ½ΠΊΠ°ΠΌΠΈ Π₯ΠΈΡ‰Π½ΠΈΠΊΠ° становится Π½Π΅ Π½ΡƒΠΆΠ½ΠΎΠΉ
Π₯ΠΈΡ‰Π½ΠΈΠΊΡƒ с КопьСм ΠΏΠΎ Ρ„Π°ΠΊΡ‚Ρƒ Π½Π΅ Ρ‚Ρ€Π΅Π±ΡƒΡŽΡ‚ΡΡ Π΄Π°ΠΆΠ΅ снаряТСниС (АптСчка святоС-оставляСм), ΠΈ ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ Π΅Π³ΠΎ Π·Π°ΠΊΠΎΠ½Ρ‚Ρ€ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΌΡ‹ Ρ‚Π°ΠΊ ΠΈ Π½Π΅ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ΄ΡƒΠΌΠ°Π»ΠΈ с ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠ°Π½Π΄ΠΎΠΉ, хотя ΠΈ ΠΏΡ‹Ρ‚Π°Π»ΠΈΡΡŒ ΠΈΡΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠ·ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ Ρ€Π°Π·Π½Ρ‹Π΅ ΠΏΠΎΠ΄Ρ…ΠΎΠ΄Ρ‹ ΠΈ ΠΌΠ΅Ρ…Π°Π½ΠΈΠΊΠΈ ΠΈΠ³Ρ€Ρ‹(Π—Π°Ρ‡Π΅ΠΌ Π²ΠΎΠΎΠ±Ρ‰Π΅ Π½ΡƒΠΆΠ½Π° дымовая Π³Ρ€Π°Π½Π°Ρ‚Π°?)

ΠœΠ΅Ρ‚Ρ‹ Π‘ΠΏΠ΅Ρ† отряда: БнайпСрская Π²ΠΈΠ½Ρ‚ΠΎΠ²ΠΊΠ° 7EN с большой ΡΠΊΠΎΡ€ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒΡŽ ΡΡ‚Ρ€Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ±Ρ‹ ΠΈ Π Π΅Π²ΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠ²Π΅Ρ€ 2XL - Π£ ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ ΠΏΠΎ всСй видимости DMG Π½Π΅ мСньшС Ρ‡Π΅ΠΌ Ρƒ Π”Ρ€ΠΎΠ±ΠΎΠ²ΠΈΠΊΠ° Π² Π±Π»ΠΈΠ·ΠΈ XDB-12

i can’t believe they’re buffing fire team and nerfing predator , holy shi t

Where have u got this info from?

Fix the problem of inviting friends from another platform

i cant see my friend from ps4 i play on pc and we already linked epic games accounts cuz we play fortnite to and we are friends

please! we are excited to play together!

like my comment to support this problem guys thanks!

I don’t think people are losing because they’re bad, I think it’s because for a β€œhunting” game, it takes like 10 minutes to complete a match. I feel like people are expecting more time in the jungle to hunt, so they don’t rush in.
The only two tactics that work right now, is the beserker-combistick combo, or the charged plasma shot.
All the other methods for killing the Fireteam are lackluster.

For a intergalactic hunting game, this feels more like a call of duty search and destroy game with an annoying alien trying to pretend he’s the best

4 Likes

This game literally sucks ass. Just got chased around the jungle for 11 minutes because a fireteam using grenade launchers, miniguns, and a recon with a 7EN spotted me at the beginning of the match. Fix your shit, Illfonic.

2 Likes