Patch Notes 1.10

Yes! At last

Thx illfonicā€¦ Great jobsā€¦ We wait your DLC 2ā€¦, ā¤ļøKEEP WORKING HARD

stop advertising for pete sake

2 Likes

Is the private lobby fixed?

if there will be urban mapā€¦i am gonna put that red camo for FT some helmet with mask grab AK and take no prisoners comrades xD

1 Like

Is this the AVP elder or is itā€¦ could it beā€¦ is this Gray Back?!

Maybe one day buddy. But until that day comes Iā€™m not touching predator with a 12ft pole.

If you say

i dont see a capeā€¦im sad

tho i love the details on it nontheless and look still

Mark my words, this game will be dead in 6 months. and by dead i mean less than 2,000 concurrent players.

1 Like

Iā€™m liking what Iā€™m reading for the most partā€¦ canā€™t wait to see everything once my download finishes!

Problem with AVP and The Predator is - they mistook this franchise for a marvel superhero franchise. If this ā€œElder Predatorā€ is Predator 2 Gray Backā€¦ I will scream so loudā€¦

lmao yeaā€¦it def feels a bit oddā€¦but i kinda dug itā€¦not surprised if its not in game tho

1 Like

Marked, counting down nowā€¦

Are you completely unaware that game development has been a thing since the 1970ā€™s? Take your lips off the devs ass, its pathetic.

1 Like

Damn, where are those nerds who told me the elder predator was a mod?

Ohā€¦ now I know why its going so slowā€¦ we are all doing it just now XDDDDD

Yep! That and itā€™s a bigger update than usual

-Reduced leap slam damage through walls and roofs.

Better be less than 70 damage. I suppose we now know that illfonic wants slams to penetrate walls and rooftops. I guess it should remain until predators canā€™t be body blocked indoors.

Spotting nerf, and a roof/wall slam nerf. I can live with that compromise.

1 Like