Patch Notes 1.10

He is right though, part of the team is fixing bugs (just compare this build to what was released in April) also part of the team is adding new content - per community request.

This patch is a big deal! @IllFonic

Good job. Im excited!

Google Photos

Dats soo big knife and on 130lvl ?!? Now i know what i want! :D

3 Likes

100% its a good change for both sides!

1 Like

Now THAT 'S a knife!

Hey IllFonic I really appreciate this game and all the updates your doing but I think one way to fix match making is to randomly pick who is the killer is that way itā€™s fair and not everyone can just choose predator or fire team

Makes me wanna go back to FT side XD
Nice knife! Cant wait to test it!

You have to admit it has not been so bad lately - Daily and weekly challenges fixed most of that issue and 3 to 5 mins wait for Pred is not to bad. Real problem is you get lvl1 players put up against lvl100ā€¦ bit of an overkill if you will ask me.

1 Like

Great

Yes, but we havenā€™t been in the 70ā€™s for 50 years now have we. Also, I wasnā€™t defending the devs. Donā€™t backtalk if you were the one opening your wording with missing information. We need to get rid of the teenager mentality on this forum. Not embrace it.

If you donā€™t know what you are on about, people might surprise you with their opinion/honesty.

It happened.

@IllFonic still no wide and ultrawide resolution fixesā€¦

Yeah man Iā€™m liking it haha just my predator times can be long sometimes

1 Like

Greyback is cool, but I think the elders with red cape and golden mask looks pretty sick.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTOT51eaG-xa3JfwWe82l6a56miG0GEK_bNlvU1rgTAfNe_G_kW&usqp=CAU

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRR00mJj6b33cL4T36RvPCAumv3-Zf5uTBrVQOj3EuXNRgvBgpR&usqp=CAU

2 Likes

My longest recently for Pred was 9 mins.

Problem I had was I was put up against a full PC fireteam and I took them all out with my 87ā€™s predator in first 3 mins of the game. Later on in the lobby they all said they just bought the game, all of them were lvl 1 to 3. Iā€™m lvl 100ā€¦ this should probably not happen?

Iā€™m sorry we love the new skins but disaster of an update, weapon loadouts constantly being reset after entering quick play, people quitting midgame because of this, sort it out fast

1 Like

ā€œThe Predator will no longer be marked from spotting if they are completely invisible and havenā€™t been damaged recentlyā€ What does that last part mean? Again, vague description with no quantitative meaning. People can just spray bullet and voila, loophole. Keep in mind, this doesnā€™t nerf how often the ā€œspottedā€ can be used.

Also, still no improvement to predator stealth and noise levels. Instead, we getr yet more nerf to the predator, like its OP. You nerf the slam now but you keep allowing FT to camp in building, where is the balancing factor?

Ok, those pics are not from 2004 AVPā€¦ they are trully sick looking! Love them!

Still hate the cape - pred is not superman lol! XD Imagine that cape getting cought in branches when you are in the trees XDDDDDDDDDDDD

2 Likes

Yeah man haha that shouldnā€™t but at least they are giving us weekly updates thatā€™s something just hope that make it random because that just makes it more interesting itā€™s like whoā€™s gonna be the killer

2 Likes

What a pleasant surprise @IllFonic. And thank you so very much for delivering the message @Courier. I didnā€™t realize the Patch went LIVE until I logged off.

You guys are doing a fantastic Job. Keep it up!!

1 Like

Added reinforcement mission timer to Fireteam HUD

Anybody else not able to see this at all?
I usually do a 12 second countdown myself but this does sound useful but since the update, i havenā€™t seen it in public matches.