Patch Notes 1.11 (Hotfix)

Please please please address private matches…

Please.

I want to rotate with my mates and friends.

Could care less if exp and V cannot be earned.

I just want a for fun mode that I dont feel so responsible for other peoples lack of skill…

Loving the game though!

2 Likes

We need a 60fps on PS4 Pro at least please

Hello there! Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this! Also, thank you to everyone who has already connected with me and gave me valuable feedback on my content it means the world to me 😊 I’m a small YouTuber who posts Predator: Hunting Grounds content daily!

Anyway the purpose of this post is to reach out to all my fellow Predator fans out there and see if you would give my YouTube channel a quick peek. I’m a 23 y/o Army 11Bravo (infantryman) who loves video games, comics and literally all things nerdtastic lol. I post 2-3x daily and would LOVE for you to join my growing YAUTJA CLAN 😜😎. Anyways, thank you for reading this! 🙏 I hope to hear from you on my videos with feedback/criticism to help me improve my content for your viewing pleasure 😊

YouTube Link

1 Like

Cant wait for the 1v1 predator vs 1 fireteam member kited out in pred gear

Just subscribed! 😊

1 Like

@Green-Marc12

Hey there’s another one!! Get the torches! Sound the alarm!!!

Thank you!!! 👏

Subbed!

1 Like

On PS4 sometimes when I hit square to reload or claim it sends me flying into the trees

1 Like

Thank you so much!! 😊

I hope y’all aren’t mad at me posting too much 👀 I’ll stop if it’s bothering people. I’m just trying to promote myself because it’s hard to grow starting out.

Hey my man, just do you, and grow your channel!

I wouldnt worry about advertising here on the forums, it is totally harmless.

1 Like

Thanks, just don’t want everyone getting pissed off because I just saw some of the previous comments about it 😬

Psh, just grumpy buggers.

I’d say rock on until a moderator tells you otherwise.

1 Like

Well I appreciate your support my friend 😊

1 Like

Any word on PS4 and PC crossplay?

Hey guys, anyone know when they are going to fix the wristblades-trophy on PS4? I’ve done it 10 times now, never worked for me :(

And how about introducing traps for the fire team’s equipment?

Btw hey man before people start to be like “Lol why u self promo bruv etc”… i suggest to avoid that by posting your content to #off-topic @WhoDknee

2 Likes

Sound advice.

1 Like

when we try to claim a trophy the pred also goes for tree climbing.
they need to fix that as well