Patch Notes 1.11 (Hotfix)

Thank you!

Get a real job and dont be a burden on society

1 Like

Hey! What is your problem?

Youtubers are the bane of existence and need to find a real job

He is also in the military.

Did it occur to you that maybe his channel is a side hobby?

1 Like

I’m in the Army, Active Duty. I do YouTube part time but thank you for the feedback

Sound advice man

I know lol I wish that he at least would’ve read my message before hating on me like that but hey, I’ll just avoid posting in threads like this and go to general discussion

2 Likes

All youtubers even part time

yes indeed, can’t believe I forgot that. happens every damn game. plus the ever present no prompt to claim so have to shoot an arrow into them or nearby to get the damn prompt
edit: and then you finally get the prompt and fly into the fucking tree…TWICE. JESUS !@“£:£”:@{$

1 Like

Right with you on that 1 nearly snapped my controller earlier because of this bug.

Still waiting for you two fix the random log out issue for us majority of PC players.

@Courier

It’s been several weeks and you have yet to even give us an update on this. Stop ignoring us!

someones jelous and cringey haha

1 Like

I wonder if this game was designed for ps5 and pc and they gave us a downgraded version and that is why we have so many problems?

If you can’t select the “cancel” button your queue is bugged and you need to restart the app.

Or if you’re an IT Crowd fan, “Turn it off and on again” :-D

Agreed. A ‘mediocre’ Predator using Berseker (and Combistick) is elevated in terms of difficulty to defeat (imo) but a ‘decent’ Predator using the same build is pretty damn difficult to take down but if you have all 4 FT members firing at it, at the same time as @HeroinUser indicates in his reply, then it should be pretty easy to take one down.

Same here. I have been noticing this happen to PS players, as well. Really sucks when going against a decent Predator with only 1 or 2 other FT members.

Today alone I have been disconnected three times over a 10 hour period.

10 hours? Wtf

Pushing aside the disgust that comes with watching your sweaty pc gameplay, what the hell is your load out

1 Like

Says the full blown adult that has enough time to complain about people that play video games, just like you, except theyre actually making money. If youtube isnt a real job, as im sure you’d argue, stop playing games and go back to your job, since youre clearly a wonderful person and great coworker with lots of friends.

2 Likes