Patch Notes 1.14

That nuke skin is wack

It’s nice we are getting shaders and skins but how about some more personalization options of the fireteams heads? Maybe some facial hair or new hair styles?

YouTubers are starting to try to use their clout to dismantle PHG playerbase

Not disappointed, I had my expectations low and it has been met, a short list was bound to happen, that one week vaca was already telling that we were not getting anything big. Anyway I’m going to keep playing other games.

Inspirational music video for illfonic

What does this mean? Can we FINALLY crossplay invite @OldKingHamlet @Courier

1 Like

Greaaaat…skins…exactly what I could care about less…alpha is cool I guess but cmon ONE new map at the very LEAST by now

1 Like

3 months in… Skins and general stability fixes = We’re not sorry that we tricked you

2 Likes

Overall it’s just another disappointing update that focuses on cosmetics more than it does the actual gameplay. And there’s still no balance changes either.

This is just getting annoying at this point. If this keeps up then very few people are going to want to play the game anymore. I know I for one have dropped it, and after reading posts and watching videos, it seems like most people are getting sick to death of this crap.

And yet you still have the audacity to ask for more money and there’s still a lack of communication between you and the fans. The only time we even hear anything is the day a patch drops. Other than that it’s nothing but painful silence.

Illfonic I hope you realise that the way you’re treating your player base will come back to bite you, and that you ultimately decide to improve before it’s too late.

Sincerely, an Ex fan.

6 Likes

Yea now these guys deserve to get sued lol

2 Likes

I was wondering that too - wtf does that mean? Why put an acronym there without any explanation or at least typing out the whole f’n thing?

Can we please address the issue of coward FT running to the chopper with 9 mins on the clock? This is where I will complain about wait times. I could be waiting up to 30mins only for the cowards to flee after 5 mins…

3 Likes

Good question - I wonder if this allows PS players to invite PC players now? That has been something that has been a pain-point since day one.

If the FT is done with their mission, then they can go to the chopper or not…up to them. Not really an issue since it is part of their mission.

Then missions need a rework.

1 Like

Well I can’t expect any more from a FREE UPDATE but who cares I got more shit to unlock 😜 and now can watch my predator be tebagged in many new colours 😍

City hunter tho 😏 that MF gunna be peng !!!

And when we get the new mode and maps happys days 🙌 but I can wait, I have do so since the last playable predator game became dead an buried

1 Like

No argument there - they should last longer, imo.

1 Like

This happens because we have had months to learn the missions so well that we can do them quickly. If there were more maps and missions then we wouldn’t have gotten so used to them. My FT can complete some missions in 3 mins flat then run right to the exfil.

3 Likes

Agreed - some teams I have been on have some folks prepped at certain locations to initiate an interaction while another player is completing an interaction somewhere. As @BadBlood mentioned, the missions need a rework. Or have new missions so things aren’t as predictable.

What is EOS invite support?

4 Likes