Patch Notes 1.14

Extended Overt Shenanigans

3 Likes

Same questionā€¦ was the chain bug fixed?

2 Likes

Does this mean crossplay invites???

2 Likes

Another word for what goes on in the forums!

1 Like

lol if ur talking about cowards they surely wont engage u in the chopper location instead they will def hide and wait for the chopper to come so u can just booby trap that location so they have to get caught in traps when the chopper comes then u can kill them lol works everytime

I dont run traps. No honor. I prefer to best my prey in open combat. They do resort to lowering my fps to a crawl though.

3 Likes

Bro ur a hunter and fire team are the prey
I guess traps makes sense lol

1 Like

Traps do make sense for some. Just not me.

I see a whole lot of skins, makes the list look long but actual relevant game stuff?? Nada. Nice smoke and mirrors trick you got there, but I see this stale nothingburger for what it is. This isnā€™t an update, itā€™s a distraction from illfonics incompetence šŸ–•šŸ¼

3 Likes

Hair fix?

1 Like

Still NO:

• Bullet Drop
  • Still no more balancing changes
  • Still no smooth gameplay
  • Still no RNG for missions (aka missions are still repetitive)
  • Still no maps
  • Still no main bug fixes that break the game

@Courier @Fire @BadBlood @Jaysus @BadRed7

P.S

I dont mind cosmetics reallyā€¦ i in fact love customizations but please do focus on actual gameplay content

4 Likes

The auto-claim issue has been reported to the team. I donā€™t have the current status beyond that BUT it is a pretty annoying issue TBH, so there is attention on it.

13 Likes

@OldKingHamlet yo please i begā€¦ you seem like the only smart person and actual community manager that talks to peopleā€¦ PLEASE fix the actual predlocks and Shoulder cannon plasma caster laser animationā€¦ the triangle is static and not animatedā€¦ it works only in private and tutorialā€¦ public is still broken

It would be nice to have slightly more interaction with us even though I know we can be annoying entitled douche bags. Just rest easy knowing you are game devs (a dream all of us want but never attained) and we live in our mothers basement and have an unhealthy relationship with tentacles.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Alex jonesing it up I see, Illfonic

1 Like

@OldKingHamlet

I know this is probably not a priority but it has been broken since 1.08. I think it affects the presentation of the game anyway seeing as it is based on the predator.

The thin locks have been bugged since the thick locks came out. It would appear that they are using the thick lock collisions. You can see they dont actually touch the shoulder in this vid and the 3 in the back are suspended as the thick locks would be resting naturally. Would you please pass this on to the team to revert the thin locks to pre 1.08?

thank you

1 Like

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ More skins?? What a fucking joke. Why are we still playing same three maps? Why have buggy missions just been taken out instead of fixing allowing a wider variety? Why is it you think itā€™s ok to release more DLC before getting basic fixes in place first?? Where is the Ned for more skins??Also who the actual fuck is defending this mob of fucking robbing bastards, you simping mother fuckers??

5 Likes

I would suggest a bug tracker / ticket system for the site. The bug report section quickly gets filled up and it would seem bugs go unnoticed and it largely feels like a waste of time. Iā€™ve got many videos Iā€™ve been waiting for you to be back from vacation (not to mention rereports of bugs dating back to beta) because I felt if I just posted them they would get bumped and never be seen. It would be interesting to see what has been reported and add to the reports and see what has been seen by the team so we feel less discouraged loading up after a patch and not seeing much of a difference.

at the rate they are being addressed though I am running out of steam to even bother reporting them or playing unfortunately. if response was quicker and if not then at least some acknowledgment of what has been reported might keep the dream alive.

2 Likes

@IllFonic @Jaysus @Courier @OldKingHamlet I suggest to listen to Jayzus