Patch Notes 1.14

I personally loved using traps in F13 but I’m still struggling to use them effectively in this game. I just wanted to say though I love the irony of the awesome dedication to an honorable hunt from the guy named “Bad Blood”. LMAO.

I’m Glad everyone Can Play as Alpha Now that was awesome but I hope we get more than 3 maps if its DLC you have to pay for people are gonna be kinda pissed Don’t have it Like Friday The 13th only 3 original maps and 2 paid DLC Predator Hunting Grounds is going to need way more than 5-6 maps its going to need continuous Content people are already starting to call this game that just came out 3 months ago a dead game and that’s not good I know you guys are doing the best you can with everything going on these are hard time’s im more than patient about waiting and seeing that you guys do your jobs and see this through alot of time and money and work went into this game you brought back an Iconic Character the Franchise hasn’t seen in 33 years that’s an Accomplishment in its own right however being silent and not letting people know whats going on needs to be addressed in order to keep players active I hope this reaches you Dev’s at Illfonic you guys made a great Game I’ve believed in since hearing about it a year ago please do the right thing I know you guys will!!!

Apparently all you have to do is throw the trap at FT and presto! Insto-trapo!

3 Likes

Oh god I suck at aiming the arc as I keep trying to throw it from above instead of running AT them and throwing it. The latter would be easier but reckless and the former seems more proper, lol. I don’t know why I struggle with figuring out the throw trajectory so badly.

Maps.

We need maps

3 Likes

Thank you!

2GB and a whole wall of text of nothing.

All these months later and still not even one new, measly map. They can’t even improve the optimization let alone infuse more content into it. This shit’s beyond fucking pathetic. And as per fucking usual, they release an untested patch before a weekend.

3 Likes

They could add this to the city hunter mimiking wheel

Awesome!

Wait. So the alpha is free now. After I just bought it

2 Likes

Read this article from PlayStation’s blog: July Free Update

The article states: “We have seen some folks in the community wondering about the new map and mode; rest assured they are still in the roadmap, we just haven’t released the dates yet. We will be sharing more information soon.”

This concerns a city map after discussing this month’s City Hunter release.

1 Like

I am neither interested in their DLC bullshit nor their vague, PR bullshit.

The proof is in the pudding and this pudding’s barely fucking edible, Mr. Roadmap.

2 Likes

I think you mean Mr. Cosby

No date. Could be next week or next year. And only one map? Game needs at least 3 now.

i can see in the city hunter pic the hair collision is still whack

2 Likes

That will be cool!

U can see him autoclaiming as well

2 Likes

I think since they mentioned map and mode singularly their release will coincide with each other that’s why it’s been taking longer.

Any chances on a female pred body for the samurai? Keep up the great work regardless!

1 Like

I normally never respond to posts that contain “relationship” and “tentacles” in the same sentence, but I’ll make an exception for this.

It’s the internet and video games. And I’ve been working in the gaming space for a decade and have worked in esports as well; thick skin is needed to survive. We are working on bringing more interaction to our forums and better overall communication too, but it’s slightly more involved than flicking a light switch. We will get there, and the future of PHG is super exciting as well :)

20 Likes