Patch Notes 2.03

Loooooooooooooooooooooool

Traps are invisible,if you will hide them( how you supposted to do) Net gun is definetly a gun and very strong, you need just know how to use it,like all your weapons. Every thing is about your owen skills, i can kill predator 2vs1, but when predator is good, 4 good players have no chance. If you want non glowing arrows and stay invisible
what about to make FT sniper rifle stronger. I die with one arrow headshot,predator should die with one sniper bullet,imagine 12,7cm peace of metal going through your head. This make more damage than arrow. BUT dont forget this is a game and not simulator, must be very dificult to keep balance for this

I agree about the silencer especially when PUG’ing. I can take a camp out undetected but running with randoms that is probably not going to happen unless I run double time and get lucky to clear the camp before everyone else arrives.

As for the extended clip and scope I think people should have the option since it’s on every other gun. I understand your want for movie nostalgia but I think it should be a personal choice for the player to decide. It’s range is slightly worse then the Hammerhead so as is in my opinion the major reason for running it over Hammerhead is nostalgia.

And I’m not pushing it as I was more curious then anything. If it doesn’t have a scope or extended clip I’ll either use it or not depending on my mood.

Good job Illfonic!

I still had multiple crashes after I installed the new patch. It crashed twice back to back right after the infil cut scene.

I’m on PS4 so I decided to clear the cache and rebuilt the database and that seemed to help.
I was able to get a few games in without issue.

tenor (7)

The game is still crashing

Forgive me if this has been addressed, but I did not purchase the City Hunter DLC. Will I now be able to use the combistick at level 80 or will I have to buy the DLC? I’m level 123 right now

the errors in the game continue, after deleting all the saved data, recomposing all the equipment and this new update after downloading 1.7 gigabyte !!! it is totally embarrassing !!! Those who work in this game are very unprofessional !!!, but they charge like professionals !!!, because I have to pay the PlayStation Plus to be able to play this game, plus the price that this game cost me

1 Like

yep, ive got it unlocked now. It was suppose to be 40lvl but it had said 100lvl and even though i was 150lvl it was still locked. Now it is usable.

You know what would be cool? If other players could spectate a match and record using sick angles then edit and make a mini pred movie using gameplay

4 Likes

Like Rockstar Editor for GTA? Aww hell yeah, being able to make awesome mini movies of our games would be some next level shit!! I doubt it’ll ever happen though

2 Likes

Good job, mate! Voicing your issues is positive. Report your glitch properly and the will address it as time goes on.

You don’t put three exclamation points separately from the last word in your sentences. One is enough. More than that makes you sound like a child in need for attention.

Game still crashes after several matches @OldKingHamlet

The Lag-Bug is still there, but not so often anymore.

Pls give the Predators a STFU-Perk or silence them completly, that stupid noises R 2 mutch, FT have now enough possibilitys to detect us.
And the idea, to activate cloak and then yell the actual position all the time is really stupid.
I dont activate cloak by advanced FT because they would know every time my position.

Thank you for the hotfix, seems to be working for me at least

Still crashes regularly for me since the latest patch sooooo
 anyone else?

Experiencing new problem. After a match ends, there’s a connecting load automatically and when cancelled it stays in cancelled mode w/o reverting back to quick play.
This just started happening a couple hours ago on Ps4.
I’m using the physical copy of the game.

Merci ça fonctionne nikel maintenant grùce à vous j ai pu rejouer tranquil trop cool. Ps dit en passant pourriez vous svp réduire de 1 point en terme de poid le drone svp car la classe qui le mérite le plus en terme de gameplay c est le ranger et vu que la seringue est obligatoire la seringue plus le drone c est impossible pour le ranger il y a 1 poid de trop juste baisser de 1 poid le drone ou de montée de 1 point le ranger cordialement

Is so stupid, i still die in your special-illfonic-lags.
i can hear the FT talking and shooting, but cant do anything.
great work illfonic, the game gets more worse every new “Patch”.

I fear the day with the MODs and new maps.