Patch Notes 2.03

Seen as I was mining loudly, it’s only fair I give praise where it’s due. Good job

I take it the fuck back. Multiple crashes tonight.

Blue screen still an issue

@OldKingHamlet

FIX THIS GAME the predator is so weak now and the fire team does so much more damage.

2 Likes

All in favor of a combat roll for FT say aye.

All in favor of FT executions on downed Yautja say aye.

1 Like

Learn to play. Pro Pred players can still win with relative ease. Not so easy as before, of course… The game now is much more balance. It requires experience and skills to win. Now, brute-force engagements just aren’t enough.

Detrompe toi je suis tombé sur des pred qui m ont éclatée en 5 min et d autre que j éclate en 8 min donc je dirait c est assez équilibré dans l ensemble

3 Likes

Well I think you’ve just made the case for Preds yourself
Pro press can still win, not as easy as before. Need skill and experience.

However, FTs don’t. Any average FT can win now. I play 50/50 Pred/FT and regularly get stuck with dumbasses who run around like mad, don’t mud up etc. Still win the majority (not all) games. You don’t have to be a pro fireteam to win but you have to be a pro Pred. That’s NOT balance.

Plus your cunty “get good” esque comment - not everyone has the time, patience or skill to “git gud” in order to enjoy Pred. Especially when you don’t have to be particularly good to have fun as FT

As an example, played a game a few minutes back in Derailed. Mission started in the helicopter camp. I took an overwatch position over my team like I doz but only had an SMG and the Mercenary cause, as a complete idiot I’d forgotten to swap out to my sniper rifle.

Still saw the Pred coming a mile away with that Janky camo. Still spotted him like crazy. Helped mark him for my team, and got plenty of hits cause of how easy he was to spot and see. The Pred wasn’t doing anything wrong, wasn’t jumping into the middle of a Premade and swinging a combi. He was circling, using height and trying to get the drop on the team. But I could see him about 80-100m out easily. And with YB equipped even the SMG and Mercenary were chipping him down hard. If I’d have been that Pred I’d have been a whiny bitch - credit to the guy for sticking it out and playing on regardless

1 Like

Here’s a vid of the game crashing @OldKingHamlet

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9YhK3UzJVIQ

I was able to close the program manually and I got the usual error message.

Yup been happening to me a lot after the patch

1 Like

funny is that when you make that noise, that sound is on same spot. Happened to me i can hear noise in front of me, but predator is far away behind me lol. But me as a FT i agree its stupid,when you are full HP with cloak on, waiting on tree and you make that stupid noise.( its same when hight lvl rank sniper, waiting in mud and being invisible…and he sneez :) )

Can you lower down graphic detail? i dont remember how is it on playstation,but it helped me on PC and now NEVER crash

are the crossplay invite between ps4/pc fixed or not ?

2 Likes

No you can’t on PlayStation

I would prefer if the graphics and performance got better actually

Actually I take that back, you can.

2 Likes

Hi. I was wondering if I’m the only person experiencing the same crash even after this newest 2.03 update patch? At first, the 2.03 patch had helped, but now, crash is occurring more and more often again, only this time, it’ll hapen during an actual game, when it’s becoming the most fun and intense. Before 2.03 update, for me, it would crash during the menu screen usually. Anyone on the same boat? Any info is appreciated (sorry, I didn’t read everyones comment posts till after I posted mine)

Please fix the game please the balancing is terrible, I would really appreciate it.

Right, come on guys, sort this shite out. It’s still crashing with the same error code. I refuse to constantly delete save data just to be allow e to play a game I PAID FOR. I’m fairly certain people are now within their rights to start demanding refunds. We don’t want the studio to lose money and the games the die but it’s going to happen if you cannae fix it
We love the effort that’s gone into the game so far, but we need a game that works guys.
@Courier

please fix the bug where if the predator enters a room and a fire team member stands at every door the predator cant get out. even if they are down the predator cantt exit the room and so the firte team just kills the predator really quickly. this has become apparent to a lot of players so basically 2 fire team members stand at the doors doing melle and the other 2 use weapons. the predator cant exit the room even if he downs a fireteam member that’s blocking a door because while they are down their body is still blocking the door. it really takes the fun out of them game to have a bug like these. I could understand maybe not been able to ge through a door if the fire team member is still up and standing there but even if they are down is ridiculous. this has caused games to be boring. the fire team will hunker down inside a room and just wait till the predator comes in and if the predator doesn’t time runs out and they win anyway.