Patch Notes 2.11

They wanna troll you for that comment about the ya know XD

Wooooooooow…I thought that I wasn’t gauging my distance correctly earlier, now I know…too bad its less then half the battle 😂😆

Field medic exists

Nah let’s nerf dithered lens

3 Likes

And oh yeah, spotter perk is a thing. But nope, bow still fucked and no new predator gear

1 Like

Hey just letting everyone know I do have cancer legitimately, and my dying wish is that I wish illfonic would go to dark horse for tips and help to have this game perfected and more balanced. That is my dying wish.

6 Likes

IllFonic will honor your dying wish by buffing FT and nerfing predator again, make him proud IllFonic

Audio glitch is still there, running through what 3-4 patches in a row now.

images (3)

images

Livestream should be interesting

It’s on twitch?

The comment about the little hat people whom we aren’t allowed to joke about? I’ve had so many threads shut down and warnings about my inappropriate comments it’s hard keeping track.

4 Likes

yup lol

One second revive, two second kill time, one-hundred-five health, self revive, hit scan, and 2 minute objective. Your one argument is pig that have preset spawn points that are so easy to memorize I have memorized 90% of them.

Quick play is quickly becoming unplayable as FT

There needs to be a tutorial to show them how to play

1 Like

Show who if you have ever played any C.O.D or pubg you can play the FT if you need help on what to do as a FT member you are not just a noob but a sad gamer who need to uninstall the game.

Still not getting Veritanium for completing the challenges on ps4 pro

Are you going to them and collecting them after you complete them?

Nope. I thought it was automatic. Thanks!

Predators are sometimes spawning right next to FT

This is the saddest patch I’ve seen for this game so far. I’d say RIP, but it’s more like RIS.

Rest in Shame.