Patch Notes 2.11

The title of the game is more netural named is not pure exact. If was more along the lines of ‘predator’s hunting grounds’ or THE predators hunting grounds it would lean more.

Geez drama queen much rofl.

Dang now this guy is the real deal you get extra attention.

1 Like

Seriously, that perk should make the laser totally invisible for its price…

1 Like

Some of your ideas seem very intresting but the key difference/problem is that one is game to play and one is a movie. And trying to balance game while also trying to keep it more like the movie is a good challenge itself which alot of people have difficulties with.

1 Like

Its already heavily favored towards fireteam, by implementing canonical traits the game would be balanced. Like shit, its not hard to spot the pred when invisible, its not hard to kill the predator, and its not hard to rush through the mission and leave him in the dust. I only play ft for verit and even when I’m 30 yards away from my team, the pred gets downed by my them or I sw him with the mg lol. No one should be able to 1v1 a pred if they don’t have last man standing activated. They need to seriously consider the IP theyre using and work around it, not ignore it.

Apparently defending your team when they’re being attacked is a very high concept

More than half the time they just keep on truckin without the slightest glance back

2 Likes

I’m hip😂

1 Like

I’m just a simple man tying to troll my way through the forums.

1 Like

If I’m being honest, I’ve got very few problems with this update, however the issues I do have are very specific. One being that 4 rocket launchers firing at me at the same time is insanely annoying. Two being camping has become a new profession now that the fireteams can shoot spotting devices all over and plant emp mines at every entrance while spamming rocket launchers.

I think these additions are cool but can we please add a counter measure to deal with campers. Something to smoke out the prey perhaps?

1 Like

I think the pred should be able to destroy the mines and sensors. The FT can destroy the preds so why can’t he

3 Likes

maps? modes? its all we have asked for 😅 you guys feel like the grinch that stole christmas @IllFonic if this is all we are getting for a “holiday” dlc 🙈🤣

3 Likes

You have a literal mechanism in the pred helmet that when you click it it not only finds every unmudded team member but you can see every pig/health pack on the map. ALSO they infinitely respawn. If the pigs only healed 1/3 of rhe predator health then you may have a arguement. But nope they all bring the predator to full life. If a predator is too stupid to hulk jump away from the fireteam and find piggies with the heat vision ping then they deserve to be killed.

I think pigs give you less health each time you use it

Idk about that, I’m pretty sure they just give you a set amount of health. I played a match once as Viking and healed up when I was about one grimtech away from SW. when I did I got back most of my health but not all of it and that was the only pig I ate.

You do know that pigs leave the pred incredibly vulnerable and they have spawn areas where the FT can easily locate and punish the pred when trying. Also the preds scan has to wait what 30-60 seconds to recharge whereas FT just needs one spotter to completely track the pred while slowing them down and can repeatedly do this. Also let’s not forget that the FT has way more healing options that are way safer than the pred has. If a FT is too stupid to see these and utilize their options especially since they hold the advantage still then they deserve to have their spines ripped out.

1 Like

Many times I have scanned to find zero pigs. It’s not a perfect system.

2 Likes

This woke shit have to stop. I think cuz of the new BLM bullshit is the reason why we got a shitty football player. Next up , strong female LGBTWXYZ character for all of us who asked for it. Lol terrible. She will parry a predator i guess.

To sum it up in two words

Stoo - pid…

3 Likes

@Courier would you please elaborate on what this actually affects in game. I can’t detect any difference in base damage numbers or hits-to-kill through in game testing with any of the predators and fireteam weapons.

4 Likes

Bro I have no words for how absolutely stupid the shit you just spouted is.

4 Likes