Patch Notes 2.11

Why is Dithered Lens 5pts? Is it that good? Not in my experience.

2 Likes

A fireteam human who can charge into a 7 ft huge predator? This game is meme at this stage.

8 Likes

Eh…maybe not 5 but yeah that sucker is good

Better than the current situation where you get second winded as your retreating is it not?

2 Likes

what

7 Likes

Wtf

BTW guys… just a quick tip DANTE DOES SHIT TON OF DMG with his rifle but not so much with RPG but that’s cause he was 1v1 versing me alone lmao…

2 Likes

A game like this with a company like this in 2020 is a meme for real. And there are no excuses.

8 Likes

All James Cameron is saying is let’s try it. Seems like some nice pred buffs in there.

Play a few hours and then judge.

6 Likes

Because fuck stealth play that’s why. If you want to play ranged you have to make sure everyone can see you right before they shoot off your mask or hit you with rockets.

2 Likes

Why does the football player cost more than Dutch?!

Guess that’s where the holiday part comes in…

Holiday for illfonics wallet!

3 Likes

Already judged it… the impenetrable changes don’t really give u noticeable damage reduction if they literally keep firing at u XD and not losing their eye on you…

The new ironside what ever perk seems useless and i wont be using it…

1 Like

Wait, is this a joke? No map. No mode. No pred content. No fix on hit box issues. No fix on predkour bug. No fix on melee tracking. No fix on insane FT capabilities (damage output and reduction, broken field medic).

Is the bow still broken?!?!
FT now has A FUCKING ROCKET LAUNCHER???

That’s it. I think I’m done soon. This literally could not be handled worse.

10 Likes

Yeah and alot more than what predator gets. Predator gets a new weapon and the predator himself is new and fireteam is getting 3 weapons this update plus a new character

I’d hope the defense and impenetrable buffs were enough for that.

Seriously though like…just as a principle reduced damage from behind?

1 Like

THANK YOU ILLFONIC!

Super stoked to play with the new additions :)

Predator himself is not that new lol literally first match today and there goes half of my health bar on jungle hunter… and i was literally jumping from tree to tree without like stalling or stopping… with a cloak on XD

probably have too many people running in a straight line away from FT.

Hopefully to help out the newbies i guess.

At least it’s a gigabyte update for ps4

Curious about the plasma rifle

Just tested it… it does no much noticeable changes, you still get melted off pretty easily but that’s cause FT perks are highly unbalanced and op and can stack up