Patch Notes 2.29 (Hotfix)

@Kassinaillia Cloak isn’t actually fixed

Bon après les bots maintenant ne vous tire plus dessus quand il vous vois il devrait tiré directement si il nous vois en commandos

Cloak is still not working properly, multiple players have tested and told me.

The new audios sounds that were added for using isolation scan and energy overload can get bugged into repeating itself over and over once triggered. So apart from not fixing the old audio bug we got new ones.

-1 bug still present of course.

also, cloak isn’t fixed @Kassinaillia and @OldKingHamlet - once you switch to a different weapon, the cloak stops working.

The day PHG died. This will be a day long remembered. @TheSenate

-1 bug should be fixed by logging out and logging back in again within the past few minutes.

We are aware of the cloak bug and are actively working on fixing it. Any screenshots, videos, or other information (platform) helps immensely.

Exiled Predator cloak is still only cloaking his organic parts and leaving his armor showing after the recent update. FYI

Here you go

1 Like

Looks good so far.

May I suggest the AI soldiers not be able to find fireteam members so easily that are hidden? Being a sniper hidden and 5 AI find you instantly B-lining to your position and begin mag dumping is super annoying.

Same thing as predator. AI finds the Predator too quickly IMO

Make then hide more, shoot less, and miss more?

I know this is a long shot but, Pred should be faster, harder to see in camo while moving but much less bullet spongy. Guns should do more damage.

Anywayhows everyoneelse feel aboutthese couple things?

Game is a lot of fun btw

1 Like

Anyone know if all the masks have all the shaders they’re supposed to like the alpha and samurai mask?

If you’re seeing this, you’re on Epic Games. Quit the game, close Epic Games, relaunch Epic Games, and verify game files.

Temporary issue that should be resolved. Let me know if it’s not.

Thanks. We have QA investigating this right now.

Whilst you’re here. Just to confirm, was it intentional to give Valkyrie 100 more HP, a new Melee Damage passive & 2 extra perk points? Because it wasn’t in any of the patch notes IIRC.

They do soft buffs and nerfs all the time, maybe this is one of them?

That’s what I’m thinking but some people are throwing a fit and saying it has to be a bug. I highly doubt it if she has an entirely new passive & 2 extra perk points.

I thought at least the hotfix would take a few days, you’ve surprised me Illfonic. Maybe there is hope after all.

Can we have a buff on New Pred’s Gear ?
I mean he is scout with 5 less Perks and 9 Gear !!!
At least make his gear 10
It’s kinda a pay to lose dlc rn

1 Like

Cloak is not fixed I switch weapons and I’m half cloaked half visible…

Absolutely agree with this 100% I have not bought this predator and I will if you give him 10 gear points and not take it away in a month…

1 Like

Exactly man
You can still play scout with 15 Perks , Same HP , Same stamina , Same Movement Speed , Same Gear
Pls buff New Pred’s Gears @OldKingHamlet
He needs 10 Gears

1 Like