Patch Notes 2.30 (Hotfix)

They never said they fixed all the issues, just a vague amount of them.

1 Like

I just got blue screened

1 Like

Doesn’t matter, auto melee has been here since the beginning and needs a major fix

Nope that Valkyrie was OP

What platform are you on?

1 Like

Great!

Waiting for that Exile’s dreadlocks fix

(and hopefully DLCs).

2 Likes

The cloak not showing correctly was pretty bad. Many times in night maps, I couldn’t even tell if my cloak was on or not. I had to cycle through it to see it better.

2 Likes

I just got blue screen, i was on ps4 on a night map. But it happened randomically.

1 Like

Same but on night mode it was pretty easy to not have to use cloak in my opinion.

Waiting for ppl to cry about nerfed OP Valk.

1 Like

I’m still kinda new, what is the auto melee you guys are talking about?

1 Like

Well, I didn’t see this update coming.

So Valkyrie was supposed to get a Health buff but not a perk buff. Sounds good to me.

1 Like

Dit nous tes arguments vas y

So let me get this once again, Predators are larger and stronger than humans but nerfing perk points makes the game better. O wait I will hear the get good people once again chime in. As I have said in the past and will keep saying as long as this forum is up and running this should have been called Fireteam Hunting Grounds. If anything a Predator should have access to all weapons and all perks to make this more realistic, 4 vs 1, the 1 should have the upper hand seeing they are vs 4 others.

3 Likes

I have all but given up playing matches against other people as Predator. It is not worth the time or effort seeing there is little to no exp and cash. It is a waste of time even bothering playing as Pred anymore. As far as fireteam goes private matches played solo equal more experience and better cash opportunities. This game is dead to me as a pvp now. As it is for many players who have just left to play better games.

1 Like

So the 1 should have the upper hand against 4, so it’s already uneven and starts to snowball ridiculously in preds favor as soon as 1 person goes down?

Good thing people like you aren’t in charge of balance in any video game.

1 Like

Ben je l’ai donnĂ©. Moi ça me semble logique que la Valkyrie ait moins de PV que le Viking au vu de sa corpulence.

It should be an uphill battle but with the weapons and perks that are out now the Predator really has no advantage what so ever. And the damn spamming of knife counters is straight out ridiculous. Think what you want, this game is in it’s death throws.

Et je ne dis pas ça dans le but de dĂ©forcer les Preda, je ne joue qu’eux.

Yea man, we need more realism in the game. The pred should die from one good landed sniper shot right between the eyes. It really sucks it takes so many shots to kill the pred smh