Patch Notes 2.30 (Hotfix)

PS4

If you are spamming melee and are parried too much, your predator will automatically start meleeing, and causing random slams

1 Like

Pred has a massive advantage. Also if you’re crying about the parry, stop attacking with melee. Start using distance.

This also happens with multiple inputs at once. Absolutely annoying.

1 Like

What about the lag on certain maps (Excavation mostly), the excessive bright of Predator’s thermal vision on night modes?? Is that going to be fixed??

1 Like

They’ll need another month and 7gbs of space for that

1 Like

Wtf Is your avatar pic?
Lol

But ya you joined in kinda late, the only thing left are people who have never seen good balance, and those who like to have things easy and completely in their favor, ft mains.

You and I have disagreed on stuff before but on this I agree.
The only reason pred works as well as it does in the lore is because the cloak actually works well, the pc one shots, and when he attacks with a melee weapon it actually does lethal damage.

The new hook kinda captures that, but it will be nerfed.

You play ghost recon breakpoint?
You get a cloak in there from the new conquest mode, it literally is exactly what preds cloak should be.

Anyway they love to talk shit, but god forbid you call them stupid for not seeing how bad balance is.

Still blows my mind that people think this is fine.

@IllFonic @OldKingHamlet @Courier @Kassinaillia

Blue screen crashes WERE NOT fixed.
Got a bs crash right now.

2 Likes

Shit. Seems like a joke, but I know it’s true.

Le predator a Ă©tĂ© beaucoup trop nerf voilĂ  pourquoi il n’y a plus que des chasseur fervent et berserker sauvage ou brute car les gens en on tellement marre en predator de ce faire lyncher part des commandos tryhard la fireteam et beaucoup trop puissante aux niveau des armes je ne cesse de le rĂ©pĂ©ter buff santĂ© predator tous sans exception et nerf armes de la fireteam quitte Ă  meme rajoute un commando pour Ă©quilibrĂ©e

Le jeu va mourir à cause de la haine des gens envers le predator et les gosses de ce forum qui ne font que de polluer les topics pour que les gens ultra fan et sérieux comme moi ne soit pas écouter et comble de tout cela ce sont des américains

Congratulations!
YOU JUST NERFED ALL OUR SAVED CHARACTERS ON PS4!
THE DEFAULT WON’T ACCEPT THE CHANGES AND OUR LOADOUTS KEEP GETTING CORRUPTED!!!
EXCELLENT JOB NOOBS!
NO WONDER EVERYONE IS SWITCHING TO OTHER GAMES!
LOW AND BEHOLD, WIPE OUT ALL YOUR SAVED GAME DATA AND START REBUILDING FOLKS

YET AGAIN!
GENIUS PATCH!
SMDH
🙄

What happened exactly?

Ahah encore un commando qui parle MDR je suis certains que vous ne jouer uniquement que le commando et faites Ă©normĂ©ment de dĂ©gĂąts aux predator avez vous vu dans les films un commando rĂ©ussir Ă  parĂ© une lance yautja avec le plus puissant des metal de l’univers et surtout avec un couteau mdr ça tiendrai qu’à moi je n’aurais jamais mis cela dans le jeu dĂ©jĂ  paceque cela est insensĂ© et surtout ça n’est dans aucuns film et surtout certain en abuse et cela tue le game play donc mdr cesser de dire des conneries c’est plutĂŽt vous d’aller sur un autre jeu vous n’aimez pas les predator trĂšs bien aller sur call of duty et laisse les fans jouer tranquillement

L’argument du mec digne d’une huĂźtre sans cervelle la Valkyrie doit ĂȘtre avec moin de vie que un viking pourquoi ? Paceque c’est une femelle et non un mĂąle mdrrrr l’argument de taille mdrrrr . Mec c’est un predator femelle ou pas ça doit ĂȘtre puissant dans le jeu ça fait 2 ans que l’on ne vois que des predator Ă  terre car ils sont nul en santĂ© ou trop faible et que les armes sont trop puissantes pour la fireteam mais bordel esque des gens sont fan de cette licence ici mais vraiment ??? A part dĂ©s troll et des gens Ă©tant ultra commandos y’a t’il des gens sĂ©rieux et aimant le predator autant que moi et surtout AVEZ-VOUS VU LES FILMS ???

The fucking thermalvision oft he predator on night maps is still useless, what the fuckt are u doing!?!?

I’ve been playing this since its release and bought most of the DLC, in fact I preordered it and have defended it vigorously against its numerous detractors. However, given that I can’t even get a game these days because of constant Connection Timed Out messages I am getting completely turned off. Am hopeful this patch fixes that issue.

2 Likes

Not to mention a creature like the predator couldn’t exist “realistically”.The amount of energy and muscle mass required to do the feats they do is absurd. They would need to constantly eat with that level of metabolism

Also this https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SquareCubeLaw

Predators can survive sniper shots anyways as seen on Predators, not in the head probably but that’s what the biomask its there for, and its bullet proof I assume in the movies. While most Predator weapons kill humans in one hit. Hardcore mode is already there for a more realistic glass cannon type of a game. Too bad most people didnt get into it.

2 Likes

You ALL Need to stop posting responses in order to reduce this clutter. I found 1 response that actually stated whether or not something ACTUAL was fixed confirming what I’m looking for. Rather this entire thread is JUST post after post of redundant nonsense garbage! Thanks alot you folks!

You dont get merit badges for posting responses or coupons and shit so stop this!

1 Like