Patch Notes 2.32

Wonder if it’s like that on console as well

Niice. Thank You Illfonic. Something is definitely better then nothing. Night mode is absolutely much better now too.

1 Like

So people are reporting not being able to get onto the game on PlayStation post update…. Can we please fix basics like that before new dlcs

1 Like

Anyone got any pics of all the new stuff?

1 Like

I mean if that’s the reason then fair enough. Shame the others didn’t get special gadgets or weapons though. Ah I expect no less tbh. Also Tracker has the hounds, it’s Falconer with the drone.

1 Like

it’s been two patches since i posted

when/ will this ever get fixed?

@Kassinaillia

1 Like

for Caesar what belongs to Caesar, I have silenced my illfonic mouth, I expected nothing and less

Hate to spoil it but neither the Taunt wheel has anything new :(

1 Like

Yeah I’m not surprised

WTF! Worst update ever

@Kassinaillia would it be possible to tell Q&A that it would be awesome to get scars that can be added to a predator body as well as having a warpaint along with the damage for the masks?

2 Likes

Can confirm, can’t open the app online.

Opening offline can’t load private match and tutorial.

Nothing loads in. Private match won’t call in loadouts. Nothing loads in main menu diorama.

On Playstation?

Ok so…

Falconer and Mr. Black are far too skinny. Their casters are not correct but Mr. Black’s does spin, so props on that. But revoke those props because the faces are also incorrect and they don’t even roar correctly. They have base PHG roars.

Captured is a carbon copy of JH87, there you go JH whiners. Quit bitchin now

6 Likes

We’re aware of the issue and are working to determine the cause ASAP

2 Likes

On PlayStation. Someone’s also dealing with it in the bugs thread. Can’t confirm if they’re in it either but I’d assume so.

1 Like

Hey hey hey…. At least excavation frame tank and the audio bug are still in the game.

3 Likes

I haven’t been experiencing that issue, neither have my friends. This may be an isolated issue. Wish I could help more

2 Likes

It’s small details but those details should be present like the missing shoulder armor and light up gauntlets.

Sounds like you’re the only bitching right now lmao