Leap/branch switch binding doesn't allow predator to leap in second wind

in title not sure why this is still a thing it’s costed me COUNTLESS matches please fix it someday

jump/branch switch doesn’t have this issue so i’m not sure why leap/branch switch does

also if you bind jump and jump/branch switch

both will let you climb trees instead of just the branch switch

2 Likes

yep controlls are a mess. hard if your on console but if ur on PC use a seperate key for each. stops accidental claims, and climbing trees when u wanted to jump instead…

What platform are you on? Also are you able to give us any screenshots or videos?

PS5 was on PS4 at the time of this post and it doesn’t work on PS5 either it also according to friends doesn’t do that on PC either and it didn’t work then either sure hold on i’ll record a video though it’s pretty self evident

do you want me to include jump/branch switch working as intended? cause that does work fine

video will be live in about 2 hours so just remember to come back and read the description

the video is done if you want to send it to the team

still didn’t get fixed huh

I don’t have any pics or videos but I’ve never been able to climb any trees in second wind.

I’m on a PS5 and the “red” trees never prompt me to hit “X” to mount the tree when I go into second wind. Not sure if this is a bug or the way it’s intended to be.

In my opinion, second wind is always a death sentence because it just seems to deactivate sooo many movements/ jumps etc.

If you have a Fire Team that’s after you in second wind, your dead. Simple as that…

don’t forget this one as well