Patch Notes 2.36

If you volunteer for free, then there’s no payroll.
BioWare has open PTS server, everyone can join in, test and write feedback.
Illfonic could do the same if they wanted to.

1 Like

the game is so fucking buged right now like everything in the game is broken now lel

In Predators(2010) the dude from prison with the orange jump suit gets shot in the back and it barely did anything to him although I don’t like how they portrayed the plasma canon in that scene

ILLFONIC ROADMAP PLEASE

Didn’t he have a protective vest on tho?

2 Likes

and again another unfinished predator, there are no symbols on the mini computer, and there are no animations of these symbols, the developers do not want to do everything as it should be, and I wouldn’t take such shit for nothing, I’m disappointed that we are offered to buy predators of such terrible quality , I expected more from the developers, even a game with a high price, it is not worth that kind of money with such terrible quality, I don’t understand how it is possible to make models of predators like that? you seriously don’t give a shit about the community?

3 Likes

Lol how’s he ganna have a “protective vest” coming straight out of prison 😂😂😂

He stole it from Nolan did you even watch the movie?

3 Likes

Niiice only if we can get the sounds to be fixed for the maps.

He stole it from Nolan’s base. Watch the movie again

1 Like

Oh really thanks for the info!

No I didn’t watch it… after I just mentioned a scene from the movie smh 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

so next week we get the patches i hope for the fucking bugs?

1 Like

i bought him and i still cant use him on my pc smh

the could be doing or making something with It I guess for wolf

It’s Epic Games problem or if you bought it from website. They said update will be early next week, so maybe in Monday-Tuesday, don’t know

@OldKingHamlet @Kassinaillia @IllFonic Please map marigot jour Please predlocks exile Please revolver plasma wolf film avp requiem Please royce dlc and Please Isabelle 2010 Please

you guys are beyond joke. AGAIN we cant buy dlc lol

Buddy, I think we both know the answer to that. They’re not known for fixing their updates unless an issue is so widespread that most people can’t play the game as a result.

1 Like

I cant hear you, what?