Patch Notes 2.39

Oh I’d load a bigger calibre than .45 ACP…

No, the fact that this game will die will not force us to quit the FRANCHISE, We will continue to fill our shelves regardless of the state of the game and the next attempts of developers to scam us.

6 Likes

Actually I just messing with my friends @Fire and @REYNOSO_FUA11. I have no ugliness towards anyone and as far as the game goes …. It’s gonna be what it’s gonna be and I’ll try it o enjoy it best I can . To be perfectly honest the only true way I enjoy this game is because of gaming with @REYNOSO_FUA11 and @Fire and @Forever_Mello and the rest of my homies . Because if you guys think we are bad in here lmao you should hear us in the match criticizing each other lmao

2 Likes

The lords caliber is more than sufficient

5 Likes

Its beautiful 😪

2 Likes

i don’t believe you

1 Like

So what brought your decrepit corpse back from your slumber? Also next time tell me where your grave is, mint and I went looking for it and couldn’t find you so we wrote you off but I’m glad you’re here.

3 Likes

I don’t believe you either

1 Like

What bone? Literally all I said was extreme negativity and fake positivity won’t help anyone.

Only insulting wont help, and neither will ass kissing.

These are facts. I’m sorry if you take offense to it, or are reading something else out of it, but I’m just stating facts.

1 Like

Honestly I hope so. Would be nice to see, no joke.

DAD?? WHERE

1 Like

He’s over there! Quick grab him before he shuffles back to the store for milk again!

2 Likes

Didn’t take any.

Just odd that you’d label myself as having fake positivity.

Being positive is literally all I got. Especially in this world we live in.

When did I ever say it was just you, I called you out for you fake optimism nothing else dont twist my words, also there alot of dev teams that could of made a Predator like game the point us thats irrelevant to discussion.

2 Likes

Lmao you so set me up in that match …… literally ya said hey Shawn watch this and I’m like watch what …… wtf just happened ? Good times

1 Like

Got bored and had a free minute for once
beep-roadrunner

2 Likes

Never knew liking something and trying to be positive in this day and age = bootylicker.

Noted!

1 Like

Wassup caddy

1 Like

Never knew liking something = fake optimism.

Thanks for the update!

1 Like

Wheres your zimmer frame? Did you get those tennis shoes i sent you?

1 Like