Patch Notes 2.39

Has happened to many others too. They do not care about fixing this.

2 Likes

You the same helga bear I know ? Ya rolled wit voodoo ?

I have played with some of the voodoos but was never a voodoo. But I have been helga_bear since day 1.

Ok just making sure same person , hey how ya been

Have something cold like, could be covid, so could be better.
Otherwise ok. Just sad they managed to kill what was such a great game.
How are you and assume your username on pred is different as do not recognize.

ShawnP804, yeah the game is taking a beating and the complaints keep piling up

Anther absolutely fucking lame useless updateā€¦ Illfonic stop making games entirely.

2 Likes

Poor

@Kassinaillia can we at least get the tracker predator mask? This isnā€™t a knock to you guys bit i hated this predator concept from shane black.

Give us more WEAPONS! PLEASE! I love this game but it would be really Nice of yoy guys to give us more WEAPONS!
Thanks

2 Likes

Can we please address the fact that you cannot make 15 gear points with three slots and only two items at 5 points a pieceā€¦
I guess it was nice they addressed the fact that 11 on the falconier is now possible.

With a minute to ponder on it I would actually say the easiest fix is to allow multiples of the same gear to be taken. I believe thatā€™s a good simple fix.

What about adding more gear slots , and that way a pred with 15 points could potentially be very versatile

100% agree absolutely. I donā€™t know if that would be on the developer side harder or not to do than just being able to take multiple of the same if itā€™s that easy to add another square and be able to take another item Iā€™m just as game for that. I would be happy with either whatever is easier for them to manufacture.

However itā€™s done, the point of the matter is, you have multiple unusable points on multiple characters which is a serious design flaw and needs to be addressed.

If they do that Then they should do the same for perks , and the points can stay the same but ya make a different setup all together

I asked for this a long time ago but some said I was being silly and some like it ā€¦ example scout , 15 perk points I should be able to pick whatever I want so long as it is 15 points or less

Iā€™m down for all of it just fix it.

I think we need an Uber Dante. Just a slightly faster, tankier Dante, for umā€¦pub balance.