Patch Notes 2.39

Lol

1 Like

I donā€™t know whatā€™s possible and whatā€™s not . I think extra slots would be nice . I mean I honestly believe that if we just down shift a bit and start with fixing some of the existing problems and working on some stuff like that we wonā€™t continue to loose the good players so much . I know so many want gauntlet and new weapons and so forth but I think Iā€™m he best start is to fix what we have . @Kassinaillia your thoughts ??

You will need to be drug tested every hour at the top of the hour before being allowed to speak again lmao

2 Likes

At least the FPS drop on Excavation was fixed.
Praise the Lord.

1 Like

Love it

1 Like

They need a story mode, end of story. Before this game dies out completely please give the fans what they have been asking for. Pred solo missions, something , anything at this point so, when this game is over and done with, those who enjoy playing as the Predator will at least have that to remember the good old days when this game was fun and they were a ton of players.

1 Like

Good idea

No. Just no.

It really isnt. Not by illfonic.

1 Like

Good intervention ā€¦ā€¦. Horrible idea , burn that one at the stake ā€¦ā€¦ is that better @Fire?

1 Like

Yeah. Seriously get a good team behind it, like the ones who made ghost of tsushima

1 Like

I mean it would be cool to have a pred game mode but thatā€™s just wishful thinking

Well Iā€™m not a fan of the trophies cutting into the predatorā€™s body. But I actually do like this predator. Especially the skin and armor tones. Iā€™m not mad at that at all.

1 Like

Iā€™ve heard a lot of compliments on the actual look of the pred .

Iā€™m still gonna keep asking for the predators Iā€™ve been asking for since I first got this game. Iā€™m not giving up on my requests.

2 Likes

@Kassinaillia ppl have been asking for more gear options including myself, but wasnā€™t there going to be the drone that the falconer had in predators? That would be ideal. As for additional weopons thereā€™s always the razor whip

1 Like

I donā€™t know if anyone has checked yet but thereā€™s still issues with Wolfā€™s skin textures on different shaders.

the wolf still hasnā€™t gotten its roarā€¦

3 Likes

Thank you illfonic for the new update. Just wondering if thereā€™s a chance to still get the sparten helmet for fireteam?

So the new DLC is Backwater day mode.
Gotcha.

1 Like