Patch Notes 2.40

Typical illfonic though , they never disappoint … when it comes to disappointing .

2 Likes

Why don’t you give me a bottle of scotch and a fucking handgun
What is this shit

5 Likes

what a joke

1 Like

They can’t even get Wolf’s fishnets right. They gave him Netting on his right arm. He only has it on Torso & Left Arm, why is it on his right in-game. How do you guys fuck up the simplest of tasks.

3 Likes

I don’t really mind. I knew the game was what it is at the end of 2020. So… I don’t really care. It’s a decent game at it’s core, the updates don’t change much, I can’t care less. Plus I can’t buy the new DLCs anyways, so…

1 Like

I think I speak for the whole community when I say this:
What
The
Fuck

Also Illfonic be like:
tumblr_p87cj5kdAi1x8ysbmo1_400

The PHG Community be like:
b8da591f269baa4194caac7607b6a992

4 Likes

I’d actually rather see balance fixes and a new game mode instead of cosmetics.
I still love the game even when I’m currently hooked up on another right now but the last time a friend and I tried to collab stream motivation was quickly down the drain because of all the brain-dead fireteam members we had.
There really needs to be something that screams to players mud the fuck up in the beginning and don’t get salty when the Pred kicks your ass in the beginning because he found you quickly.

2 Likes

This is a joke right?😂

2 Likes

Anyone wants to do Fireteam?

The community shouldn’t be forced to feel “it could be worse” though.

That’s like how Canadians are saying:

“at least gas isn’t 2 dollars/ Litre”, but being happy to pay $1.95.

Us as Predator fans should actually have something to look forward to instead of put up with.

1 Like

Bunch of clowns

7 Likes

history repeats itself weird

what exactly was the new content for this patch?

i’m just curious

and if it was just a bug fix patch why didn’t you fix bugs releated to gameplay and just ones that were art which does not effect the way the game is played?

7 Likes

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

you know actually could you just do a headcount for how many individuals are currently working on the game so i can just temper my expectations for future patches?

1 Like

Illfonic should just rather be run by spongebob and Patrick lol , even those 2 homies … couldn’t mess this up

Funny how neither Kass nor Wil are present, unless they’re lurking

1 Like

This update is the best one so far

It freed up 17.36 GB of HDD space!

8 Likes

Illfonic has brought honor to our coda.
Rise!

Brother how long have we been saying this after every update?🤣🤣🤣 At least 8 months

1 Like

Maybe lurking. But it’s probably best to wait till we cool down a bit

2 Likes