PC Gaming

Yes, pretty simple.

ReWASD keeps constantly updating to keep up with the newest controllers and MK.

No need for layers.

Question, would all my stuff transfer over from console to PC and vise versa?

</3

1 Like

I doubt it. Iā€™m sure you can keep the same accounts, but I think you may have to repurchase games.

I know have to repurchase games, but just want to be able to keep accounts as well

Iā€™m almost certain you can keep all your accounts.

sweet

This is a $900 build, but just to give you an ideaā€¦

Psā€¦I forgot to mention memory. I recommend a 1TB SSD. You can find some at a good price, but if you can find a Samsung one for cheap go for that.

1 Like

why samsung?

They are the highest rated ones.

Ah, figured Seagate was

https://ssd.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Seagate-600-240GB-vs-Samsung-860-Evo-250GB/1601vs3949

Samsung EVO series are the best!

Itā€™s cheaper too interesting, but donā€™t you still want a TB of memory?

ok, so you need to specify the resolution. Thats a hefty one these days.
1080p is about the standard (windowed or fullscreen).
even some games like AC will lock resolution regardless if you set it to 2k,3k or 4k. Im getting the angle that many games are doing 1080p with 4k UI or some other sampling method for specific stuff. Either way, even if you do AC at 4k, it will actually be a interpreted 1080p at 4k.

From what I know, games that donā€™t require Nividiaā€™s chipsets to render partical effects will have a minimum require of the consumer grade AMD or Radeon chipsetsā€¦ Which is the barebones. Dont go lower than these ones. If you go Nvdia youā€™re looking at 3x to 5x the budget and these cards are mainly for convenience rendering if youā€™re an actual fx artist.

Very confused now

Thoughts on these two?

1 Like

Oh yeah SSD NVME is also a major companent if you want fast load times (not fast renderign). still ups your game.

1 Like

Probably get this monitor

Get the SSD mvme . Your budget is the big deal so i suggest spending on the bare minimum to do what you want to do.
Too bad i donā€™t know what your intentions are asides from gaming. Lots of people here are producers of some sort or another and will spend more on this and that for various reasons. Purely for profession or hobbiest reasons.

Gaming will always be the middle ground. Doing photoshop will always require more ram, editing video again more ram and more disk space (fast disk space).
Vfx will always require a better video card.
Real time rendering will always require a better CPU.

Iā€™ll probably use this build and save some extra money to have better setup and change out couple things to make it better