Plasma Caster aiming issues...

Okay technically i have nothing againts the plasma caster, never had even when i played before the patch as a fireteam and stuff… anyways what the issue is my actual laser crosshair is not animated… it stays extended… basically when you charge the plasma caster the crosshair should tighten out and have better aim… but for me it actually does not go from like / <> \ TO /<>\

I only had it on 87’ hunter class… its only specific to that class for some reason…

2 Likes

Okay yeah… basically i need to know if the actual 87’ skin is also bugged for you guys XD…

1 Like

again responding for visibility. throughout the match using predator 87 eventually the plasma caster crosshair stopped zooming as it does on other classes.

1 Like

just tried this again and the second i move then aimed after entering a match it didnt zoom.

1 Like

Thank you for trying, they should fix it asap, for some reason it works only in tutorial for me… and used to work sometimes in match but now its constantly not like getting smaller when i charge… but yeah props to you for helping out <3

1 Like

I tried uninstalling as well which did nothing btw… if you do find a fix let me know <3

1 Like

by the way i looked at a video of a female pred using the 87 mask and it had the same bug where the crosshair was not animated using the plasma caster. so it is the 87 mask which is bugged i think not the class.

1 Like

Thanks for looking into it, hopefully illfonic adressed this even tho its not really upvoted xD… eh i like the 87’ mask hopefully it gets fixed in patch 1.07…

1 Like

no worries. little things like that annoy me too, i doubt graphical bugs are on their priority list atm but all we can do is revive this thread each patch.

1 Like

Reviving the OP just cause devs need to see this…

Ya I’m sure they see it. We just need to bump it every patch if it doesnt get fixed. Here look at this though. Interestingly enough, I made a private match to test the mask and the class and it worked! Look at this video you will see the crosshair works correctly. I tried changing weapons, taking damage, switching visions, healing, doing it from the trees to see if anything would then trigger the bug. didnt happen though!
I am going to do more testing on a different map and then with other players and not just private.

1 Like

ok just tested on a different map and it still worked ok. I’m going to try removing the mask paint and see if it makes a difference.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure its only bugged out when we are up againts multiplayer lobby players… for whatever reason… ?

we are going to find out!

1 Like

You on the PC? add me my tag is “Coffe2Go”

ya im on PC. I am going to test dithered lens and changing the default loadout slot then a mp game.

Alright, if you need a person to test with hmu, also i tried dithered lens on/off i think its generally a bug when playing multiplayer… im just praying the devs will see this topic and fix it…

i added you via epic

XD pretty sure parties on PC are broken…

bro you forgot an e in coffee and I just copy pasted lol