Plasma spammers??

I’m not sure what nerfs they are talking about. It got a huge damage buff, then a nerf to recoil and, I think, firerate.

Yes the firerate was nerfed

1 Like

It was necessary, because it was used just like the bow to kill downed players at range before they could be revived, which should be discouraged, in my opinion.

I guess

Gotta disagree. FT gets 4 downs. Reinforce. Field medic. And when missions are 3 minutes, this has to be done.

1 Like

If you got downed, it means you got outplayed or you made a mistake. I simply can not understand why I should not be able to kill a downed person, before ft can revive him.

Who makes less mistakes, wins. That’s how the game is played.

1 Like

If they want it to be like the bow, I guess reverting the firerate nerf would make it strong enough to complete again, but I don’t find that fun to fight against as fireteam.

There is a timer. If they don’t start reviving right away then sure.

But why even have revives then?

Why have the three death mechanic?

Basically, it just means everyone will be forced to play Dante and support with field medic if they want to survive ranged predators.

Untrue I’ve ran scout dualist against a ranged pred and I’ve gotten out alive

You can be revived, if your team members will be able to force the pred back using the overwhelming firepower that fire team has atm. Body block shots and try to get you up.

Why should I give anyone even 1 chance to recover. I mean, If I see that my opponents are not a threat to me, I will let them to pick up each other and then do a stealth kill. Against a coordinated team it’s a death sentence. They will either finish their mission or kill you.

1 Like

First guy was killed with wrist blades when he ran after Ana. Jesse was oneshot with plasma. Mac was headshot with plasma. Dillon fell to wristblades and plasma to arm. Billy likely to wristblades. Hawkins was injured by trap and put our of misery by plasma so dutch wouldn’t be burdened. Dutch would have fallen to wrist blades if not for a trap.

Definately not a spanner. Most all insidents were isolated one-shots.

Just to bring up the cloak again. Yeah, Dillon and Mac saw pred sitting in the tree ‘h-e-a-l-i-n-g’ 😁, but why didn’t anyone see him before he was netted. He was right in from of Dutch and everyone was looking in that direction?

Can’t block plasma splash and if the block is close enough to the downed FT it may count as direct hit. The disk and cobit throw will go through as well when blocking is concerned.

Well yeah, the only one who got up after a plasma shot was Dutch. Imagine if Billy or Dillion would have parried

You don’t have to deal with plasma the same way you deal with arrows. It does less damage and takes more time to kill the downed person. It means you have more time to shoot the pred.

Disc is more difficult to utilize and there are plenty of ways to deal with disc users.

I think that plasma was not meant to kill. Pred wanted dutch for last. Maybe Billy did parry but it didn’t help him as noone was around to punish. Peed would not engage in melee if it wasn’t one v one

1 Like

You’ll just get knocked down.

True, but plasma and disk may kill the blocker outright too and now you’ll have two downed.

The only ones who would succeed using your tactics consistently are well coordinated premades.

But i think a pred of your quality would find a way around it.

1 Like

With the new specializations, the predator would need to be blind to not knock down Scouts and Recons.

I was sneaky as fuck

4 Likes

No you won’t. As I mentioned before, fireteam has overwhelming firepower and even 2 of them shooting at you at the same time can deplete you health in a matter of seconds. Also, you can still use your syringes to not to die too quickly.

Using a bow is much more difficult than you think. Bugs, buggy textures and ft hitboxes are still an issue.