Player Retention 1st then New players

Well good luck with that they literally never release values unfortunately

1 Like

1 Like

@OldKingHamlet, @Courier
Can we get a clarification as to what “Increased Armor of all Predators” actually means?

2 Likes

😂😂😂

1 Like

Plz

I guess find the ttk video that had attachments test the at range ttk cause he is claiming bullet drop dmg is worse?

Or wait use this duh

If this dmg is the same at 25 meters than he is wrong problem solved

2 Likes

Kame always got the answers

I mean. Im at work rn so I can’t do it but.maybe in 10hours I’ll get around to it

Also thunder I did read that post earlier about the claim and 3 assault deadliest and it’s just a case I believe if you lived in that case those ft members missed 80% of their shots or were shooting from 50+m away so the fall off dmg was insanely bad

Also another reason why I don’t think armor = dmg resistance because in an earlier patch they gave hunter/Scout bullet dmg resistance and they specifically said it was bullet dmg resistance not armor I don’t know why they would change their word usage later

3 Likes

Nope all around the medic. Watch me health vanish but was not winded at the end of the claim.

I mean i know for a fact that people are obviously gonna need like max a week to adapt… for me it took 1 day to learn how to play pred… and i think if my idea for target isolation gets added i think ill master it in max 2 days honestly… or less… it shouldn’t be too hard or different… it just wont literally mark where the people are… rather it will do like pulse scan and it will show thermal imaging of heat and footprints… and it will show which route they took lol…

1 Like

What did they do to mileena lol

1 Like

Rewrite her origin… again…again.

That’s a good point. I can say that the sawz50 does 252 max damage, so no change at point blank range. I’m really starting to think it may have to do with increasing the second wind duration/health.

1 Like

Same I’m thinking it’s either 2nd wind or mask related

And we know it’s not knife related dmg either cause they said melee resistance specifically when they increased it on the samurai

1 Like

Possibly the mask. I should have tested that earlier. I might be able to find out in an hour or two.

I’ll be honest… if i was a new player and i didnt pre order the game and was gonna buy it… with the current updates… i would never buy the game or even play test it with friends account.

Cause its nothing personal but the game just had like fun for u until u unlock like lvl 150 and items… and then there is nothing… even before u hit the lvl u dont feel like rewarded for doing so…

The hunt just feels so plain lol… atleast predator side u can kinda bend gravity with high jumps and tree climbing… but fireteam side is just so like… abstract… there are no like advance shit u can do lmao… like if u only want to play hunt this game is not for u… cause hunt rn takes like 15 min for me IN EUROPE region… and idk how much it is in NA

Classes need to dynamically affect the match like siege or DBD

1 Like

If it is a predator only single player, then it takes predators out of the queue and will improve the time to wait as predator. There are always enough fireeam players out there.

3 Likes

Not necessarily. I think a lot of the FT players just don’t want to wait in pred queues. Give them the option not to and it’s gonna draw away more FT.

1 Like