Pred mains speak up PLEASE

You suck and need FT nerfed so you can win. Get over yourself and get good.

2 Likes

The ft needs a nerf on slight things like spotting and maybe heal running. A whole dutch ft is going to happen and you will have to deal with that in your own way. The big thing is that the ft is fine and the Predator is fine. If you are losing maybe change your play style. So yes ft needs a nerf and but not one you want. Yes the Predator needs a buff but not one that is going to change the game.

The classic get good lol not arguing with you dog

1 Like

It does seem like a very 1 sided but the predator weapons have been updated which is good as i main predator yes these bugs do need addressing and hopefully big hope there it will be in the next patch because i get the frustration because you love the game and want it to succeed so i hope everyone gets what they want in the next patch predator movement/loadout fixes and in the next dlc hopefully something for the predator which will be alpha predator.

FT needs no more nerfing. Predator has so many one shot, one kill methods already. But I think his cloak needs some minor tweaking

i’ve been asked a simlare thing as this thread in this thread so i’ll leave that qoute here and i’ll reply if someone decides to tackle me on this issue

3 Likes

I’m sorry but FT is 80% of the game lobby. They will always cater to FT. Especially since the Predator is a new experience and FT is the same copy paste shooter we’ve been playing for a decade. For that reason, predator has a skill gap where FT does not (since we’ve been playing shooters since our thumbs were opposable). They definitely don’t “cater” to FT but they do have to incentivize FT

2 Likes

Healing while parrying is busted actually. It’s not a staggered heal it just keeps healing through damage so the amount of effective hp you get as a support is insane.

The rest is fine except spotting invis/through walls

hands off my spoon sir. thank you

2 Likes

Play from both sides dumb ass

Nobody likes a dumb ass.

Nobody likes a smart ass.

You know what, imma be over here, focusing on being a bad ass.

Seriously though, too many buffs to Predator (or nerfs to FT) would most likely have a serious affect on public queue play. Which I wager is were the majority of players are.

I am not saying it is perfect, hopefully Illphonic has those metrics and are aiming to balance for the majority.

It’s not unlimited as you say there is a cost if you fire a few full charged plasma bolts (which are super slow if you get hit by it that’s on you) it over charges and you have to wait at that point to do anything energy related. And come on slams stick your weapon in the ground pred is a sitting duck. And a net can be removed in seconds by another ft member

I’m just saying it’s gonna favor one side. Then an update will favor the other. And that’s what will happen over and over till the servers shut down

There is nothing negative about slam for Predator rn. You’re just complaining to complain. The game is pretty balanced

Dude I slammed in the middle of 4 players my combi stick had to be pulled outa the ground and for some reason twirled before I could move I lost half my health

1 Like

My dude, I’m a pred main and it pains me to say this but you shouldn’t be playing predator if your having so much trouble winning that you gotta cry on forums, I’m not in any way the best predator and I still get my wins in frequently. This game is well balanced and the only time the ft has a guaranteed win is if The predator messes up or if the ft is really good and plays together often

Predator damage and health is fine as is, fire team damage and health are fine as is. If anything I’d limit the ft from calling the chopper to no sooner than the last 4 min to give the predator some room to breathe.

Shooting them uncharged is damn near unlimited. Your argument is lost.

That’s the payoff for doing 360 damage in one leap. Plus don’t leap with your combistick bc that animation is longer than the rest