Predator in the marvel universe?

I just read something saying that predator will be up against the likes of spider-man, spider woman, guardians of the galaxy etc etc.

Is that confirmed? I personally would hate seeing xenos and predator appearing in the marvel universe…I really hope predator is left to its own story (movies) and not merged with the marvel characters.

What do you all think about this?

(Apologies if thread already made)

2 Likes

Yep, it was covered a while back
Here’s the link Marvel’s Predator

1 Like

Thank you!

Happy to have helped

Ohhh man, Cross-over comics whatever shall we do!!!

Who cares its not like they would cross into the MCU. Atm they are strictly comic crossover and Disney Marvel studios is making a Alien show I believe

1 Like

I want a Predator to have the Venom Symbiote and hop on Silver Surfer’s board. Because fuck it, why not? Marvel and DC are going kinda apeshit right now anyway.

2 Likes

At least the comics are not running out of ideas like movie and television. Pretty soon we are gonna watch a movie thats gonna be a full chess match and thats it

Yeah, but almost all the ideas are…not good. In fairness, I’m behind on Hulk, Merica and swamp thing, so I won’t comment on those yet

I like chess.
Make it super dramatic and il watch it xD.

Every piece taken a country blows up or someshit.

Call it, Chessorist.
Chess+terrorist xD

1 Like

It was just promotional cover variations for promoting and celebrating the acquisition of franchises

And if not then it’s not like Batman and Superman haven’t already had crossovers and nobody said a fucking word back then so shhh 🤫

1 Like

Didn’t they release promotion for an alien comic aswell?

For now it will be it’s own story but a crossover is inevitable and not far fetched at all

DONE3

Probably some fun spinoffs like marvel zombies.

Guardians would flex on predator. Symbiotes can’t be facehugged we could get some kind of sonic xeno though. Superpowered hosts for xenos would be busted. Xenos actually have great odds of surviving the marvel universe, predator really doesn’t at all.

First Issue in June

Wonder if we’ll finally get a consistent plotline instead of a collection of random disconnected stories. Disney going to make Fox stick to a narrative and care about consistency for once?

I don’t mind the disjointed stories as there are many different tribes of Yautja from all across the galaxy during many different time periods

1 Like

Same and its easy to handwave most plot holes with that. I just want some consistency. Are we going to get space samurai or space slasher villains?

Hopefully a mix of both

Also the new Alien book drops Wednesday if you’re interested

1 Like

It also says predator becomes the hunted one lmao… which i think is quite sad btw considering they have been around more than humans and had more time to study the superhuman abilities… but oh well…

If predator gets its own story I will be very happy, even with xenos involved but for me that’s where it stops, I can’t really imagine pred blending with marvel characters, and that could probably be because I don’t really like many marvel movies that blend all the characters together in one movie (avengers etc). That’s just my personal view. I do respect everyone else’s views and opinions on this though, so thanks everyone for commenting :)