Predator is not OP

Ah

I try not to use the R3 knife switch as it seems to only parry

At least from my experience

It works like a typical light melee.

I use R3 on AI for when they are stunned

But when Pred shows up looking for some melee I just switch with L1

That reminds me. You can sprint and knife without breaking sprint with R3.

1 Like

Yeah you can’t claim infront of good players anyways

1 Like

Another way to nerf fireteam, and Field Medic, would be a universal limit of 2 revives, then instant death, unless you have Persistent.

Actually, I really like that idea. @KameofWar add it to the list!!!

2 Likes

Is this a joke.

1 Like

No, you are

Got it lol

1 Like

If hunting grounds was a slide at a theme park

5lzb89-1

7 Likes

the number 3 would work flawlessly if the guns did not do damage to predator from the distance.

Looooool😂

1 Like

It feels all too familiar

1 Like

That’s already a thing

Just with more revives

Statements like that make me feel that this forum has gone to complete shit.

1 Like

How

I explained that your idea is already in the game just more FT sided

4 Likes

There’s no way to balance the game along the whole spectrum of players. There’s way too many shitty players, but those are also the ones keeping the game alive and not having 10 min queue for FT and hour long queue for Pred. So devs make sure those players stay so they can keep milking the game. Why you think bots were inteoduced? To aid the few good players that remain everytime they go into a lobby and the rest of the players quit because they got killed in less than a minute. Nobody likes that shit, including myself. Is not a matter of being competitive, in order to have fun, you have to be able to play, no? There are certain players that avoid both as FT and Pred, no shame, I just wanna play and have fun and it isn’t when you get wrecked so fast. They should’ve just buffed health and/or reduce damage for everyone so it wouldn’t turn into the shit show 2 min matches that it has become now, but it is what it is. They buffed damage to aid poor aiming instead of making better aim assist (shit, even AFTE has aim assist for PC!!!).

At the day, it is what it is. People can argue a lot about how to balance shit out or whatever, devs wont listen because they are not interested in making the game better for you, but for those who come in for the first time without any idea of what to do

Your point is entirely irrelevant to what we’re talking about. What are you even on about? Yeah. The general population of the game is bad. This has LITERALLY nothing to do with the fact the predator is not OP lol.

And they added bots cause aliens ft just came out and had bots on launch. So they had no choice but to finally add them after a year and some change.

I’m not asking for buffs to the predator or nerf to the ft. I’m not asking for anything.

I’m simply making the statement the predator is not and never was OP

is op, just as op ft is

when you can do one hit downs and melt a viking in 3 seconds, yeah, op