Predator Lore

Prometheus and Covenant do not exist in my mind 🤣 I’ve wiped that stain long ago.

And the God you’re thinking of is the beautiful, seductive Slaneesh.

Yea, that one, although I really like Khorne and Nurgle as well. Honestly, I’ve watched the “If the Emperor had a TTS Device Series” and it’s really just simplified the lore for me, in addition to the podcasts and all. Ik it’s not what 40K is actually about, but it’s certainly a easier way to understand it I’d say from a mainly outsider’s perspective.

And then we gotta talk about how that Prometheus + AvP event works. Yippee.

Best thing to come out of Prometheus is the h̶e̶n̶t̶a̶i̶

Fire and Stone Comic series

3 Likes

Oh thank you 🙏

1 Like

Show me that article! 😂

Psss

1 Like

Yes this could be the chance I’ve been waiting for, Arnold coming back!

I wonder if any of the lore from this game would work in a movie.

I’d like them to make it from the novel better since it has more detail and even explains his encounter with the “Queen” female Predator

3 Likes

I should probably read that.

1 Like

You’ll love it especially at the bar scene, Arnold at his finest lol 😂

1 Like

the book is odd in how military it feels. Like legitimately feels real at least it did to me. Dutch is really smart, he isn’t out there hunting them all the time, he does it like once ever few years and he straight up disappears multiple times. Really fun stuff though, and as the main character unravels the mystery it is intensely satisfying

1 Like

Now if they make a movie out of it would be great right!

a movie needs more predator. I love the book but it’s very shy on predator stuff. My favorite chapter was chapter 4 where we actually got to see Dutch Hunt one, and the ending chapter when all the shit hits the fan and an important character dies

1 Like

Oh good I was about to say spoilers but ya there isn’t exactly any movie that’s just about the narrative of a Predator maybe except wolf? Anyways well hopefully marvel or was it Disney? Make a t.v series about different Predators from different timelines like Predator 1718 or any for that matter

You should definitely read that.

1 Like

Like the Mandolorian series, but Predators🤔

1 Like

Exactly! Imagine how awesome it would be seeing different clans and different timelines hunting and trophy collecting and telling their legends to children Predators 😂

1 Like