Predator Melee Damage through walls has to stop

@Courier is anything being done to stop Predator’s melee weapons doing damage to FT that is behind a wall or other obstruction?

3 Likes

hqdefault

5 Likes

Melee tracking is shit anyway.

2 Likes

Great opportunity to make lemonade

Predator can stab through many surfaces

Make a unique action for this

2 Likes

But fireteam bullets get stopped by leafs 🙄

4 Likes

Bwahahaha ikr!

1 Like

This shit still hasn’t been fixed.

Then again. Wtf have they ever fixed?!

1 Like

Given the OP Ft, this is just a small bit of balance for Pred. 🍺🍺

5 Likes

Sometimes I claim Fireteams behind the walls Lmfao

3 Likes

Oh yes if the opportunity is given… I wont like it but ill take anything at this point to get a cutscene with the Pred admiring his newly acquired skull…

1 Like

dkxzz

Oh dear, do the crazily-OP specializations and so, so many other advantages and exploits that FT uses not save you? Tragic.

6 Likes

Where you using the walls for hiding or making a ambush, either way you need to focus on team coordination instead of using walls to protect you

3 Likes

Considering FT can hide inside rocks, revive mates in 1 second, have actual laser guns (which I use liberally, don’t get me wrong.) and the Predator is supposedly strong enough to burst through walls, doors etc, it stands to reason that they’d be able to cut through a crappy, third world jungle building made of sticks or sheet metal.

3 Likes

Melee is shit anyway and FT can hide under bridges and shacks. Git gud.

Not a bug its a feature lest FT hide in crawlspaces with a single exit indefinitely. Illfonic is able to adjust dmg through walls.

2 Likes

It’s an exploit. That’s what it is.

1 Like

Poor coding and design. Plain and simple.

1 Like

So the preds being able to tear through walls in every movie means nothing? Maybe the devs were too lazy to code in tear marks on the paper thin walls that these throw together bases have.

Did you ever stop to think about that

3 Likes

Mhmm.

You go right ahead and keep abusing an exploit. It’s a punishable offense in most if not all online titles.

3 Likes

A. This must be a pain to actually fix. Bugs ain’t easy

B. Is it really a problem? Melee is garbage at least it has this.

1 Like

Somewhat related Youtube video I made, while doing Alpha Monday challenge

Slicing through walls helps against campers
1 Like