Predator Melee Damage through walls has to stop

Melee is not garbage, well not unless faced with a well coordinated premade team of good players. That is why so many people in this game use melee to win games. If it was garbage, nobody would be winning or getting kills with it. I am sure if Illfonic would make a statistic of what kills people, melee would be leading by far and second would be the plasma caster.

having predator clip halfway trough a damn wall and killing people looks and feels absurd.

1 Like

Lol. You just sound like a salty ft main.

Lol. So Every ft player that crouches to avoid the combi throw and arrow damage they all need to be banned. The ones that hide under a rock they need
to be banned. The ft that use explosive damage ie nades to damage the pred through the wall
( shocker it works both way) lol stop being so salty acting like its game breaking. If you need to camp a building in this game you are clearly the trash of the trash.

5 Likes

No. That just means the FT is garbage.

3 Likes

You sure love to project? Don’t you?

Also, using whataboutism to excuse your shit behavior? What are you? A Republican?!

1 Like

3rd party. Bited for Jorgenson she promised the American ppl a tank.

And thts what u are doing so why cant I?

@Thunder-Cats is right. It goes both ways and you just sound whiney.

3 Likes

I am not the one abusing exploits. ;)

Neither am I. Where did I say I abuse them

Is that so?

Well. You’re certainly advocating this kind of behavior.

Whether you’re playing FT or Pred. It’s fucking irrelevant. Exploits are exploits.

My pussy hurts too. Get over it, stay away from the walls.

I can’t help you with that. Sorry.

1 Like

🤣

Nothing.

Instead, have broken mechanics in the game (the fucking bow, spotting veritanium)

But they are just going to toss people a bunch of content and people are just going to forget this shit.

Which imo is such a pain seeing undeserving people (illfonic) reap benefits of a half assed product and NEVER be reprimanded.

I’ve seen video of Russian pro premades ending up dead to melee. Not in the latest patches, true.

Sound like they weren’t pro. Got the vid?

Yuppers posted it a quite some time back. Don’t have the link anymore. He killed some of them in melee. He was saying like the hardest part is killing 1 and then the rest go down.

Well without the clips I can’t take each scenario into hand.

I love to get killed and claimed through walls.

Oh no the video game honor police is here to declare what is and isnt an exploit and report everyone! Whatever shall we do.

Even though there’s a tooltip that says walls won’t save you. Git gud.
Better watch out i’ll report you for crouching and animation cancelling your reload!

2 Likes

Well its one of the few things preds can do to kill camping ft members in buildings without using the plasma caster

1 Like