Predator Theory: Mythic Trophies tied to future DLC’s?

You know the biggest question I asked myself after hearing the Audio taps about her was, “What made Dutch so special for a cold hearted huntress to leave possibly one of the deadliest Predator Killers alive”. Like was it a direct order from a Elder as payback from all the other Predators Dutch killed, was it because because of Dutch’s age, or was it a sign of respect? Idk maybe I’m reading too much into it.

I’d say respect or her being flirtatious

STOP!
DONT DO THAT!
You’ll trigger the shippers, we already have Lex & Scar. Don’t you dare do that to Dutch🤣

2 Likes

You know as well as I do, that someone has already started working on that fic.
Their just patiently waiting for the one day were the devs show her cannon appearance

For all we know the devs are writing the fic

2 Likes

We need the princess as a playable Pred. Faster than scout for sure. As far as mythic trophies go I have never seen one. I see everybody posting them but I never had the pleasure. Western revolver or pirate pistol and id be satisfied.

1 Like

I’ve got only the Spartan spear

If you want to see them all go to Mythic trophy hunters

Unfortunately there’s no easy way to get Mythical Trophies, bit I’ve posted a few suggestions in feedback that could be helpful if they were implemented, Idea for getting Trophies from long claiming FT

1 Like

How about real $$$. The game should have $$$ transactions lots of $$$ for all types of shit. PHG would stay alive longer. I’m not that interested in rolling dice for duplicates…

No
Scratch that, how about Hell NO!!!

So many people would jump ship and leave this game to die, if that something like that happened. This game would never recover, and we wouldn’t get another Predator game for another 10-20 years

2 Likes

Oh god now I’m remembering how in AVP a deleted scene with Dutch being clan leader and he was the one (not the Elder Predator) to walk up to Lex, watch them make that canon🤦🏻‍♂️

Hold up
That was a deleted scene??? I’ve never heard of that before!!!

1 Like

It was supposed to make it into the final scene but Arnold didn’t want to become a Cameo (which he’s right he should be main star) and they directors scrapped the whole scene entirely.

1 Like

I see
Make sense

1 Like

I haven’t gotten all the tapes yet, sadly 😔
I’ll have to look up them up. Someone probably has a YouTube video on where to find them.

1 Like

They randomly spawn in around the map

1 Like

That sucks

2 Likes

Only for those who haven’t collected the all yet

Worst part about it is for some reason you can’t mark them anymore

2 Likes

Wow

1 Like

WAIT WHAT?!?!?!?!?

What?