Idea for getting Trophies from long claiming FT

Ok idea was by @MassImpact124

I propose this with additional stuff.
Maybe a little icon on the scoreboard screen can let you know that someone has a trophy, the icon doesn’t specify what trophy they have.
Also maybe target isolation can highlight them as gold, to make it clear witch one has a trophy.

You have to long claim them and survive the match in order to obtain there trophy, similar to obtaining an OWLF recording

Trophy is random and if you get a duplicate you just get extra VT
Skulls would also be in the random pool of trophies you could get

@Courier @OldKingHamlet once you guys are back from holidays can we get something like this

1 Like

Nah fuck that. If you kill a predator who has a trophy the entire ft gets it and that player loses the trophy.

1 Like

I agree with this part. It sounds interesting

not this part because then no Predator would play

1 Like

So lets also put in that the trophy should be carried in a pouch on the FT uniform through customization.
Enabling the Trophy on the uniform automatically doubles the long claim time but also shows that the FT member has it in the map noted next to your specialization.

So the enabling of the trophy makes it even tougher (by choice - if you have a trophy) for Preds to Long Claim you.

Thats still a bit much because people can exploit that easily.

Meh will force the trash preds out of the game lol

I like the extended long claim time but not by double the time.
Also I think the trophy you get should still be random that player has, so that why you can’t just keep farming your friends for that one Trophy they have

1 Like

Fuck that trophies are too scarce for that.

2 Likes

Nah I want to kill you and steal you revolver. Also want to kill @Forever_Mello and steal that broken samurai sword

1 Like

I would never want to lose my beloved western revolver.

2 Likes

Well true, if he only customizes with that one trophy then you can’t really farm him for any more than what he has equipped. He might have 5 trophies in the bag but you’ll never get them.Also randomizing is good and if you get a duplicate it should give you V instead.

If this was in the game you would have lost it a long long time ago on derailed lol.

I dont think stealing the trophy is a good idea. It took you fforever to get it right? That would piss off many people. But knowing you @Thunder-cats, thats probably your point? lol! So many people here just pissed off and negative in general. I don’t want that.lol!

1 Like

Goddamn derailed. I figured it out though. Motion censors under the roof and plasma caster from below. 😎

1 Like

I already thought ahead of you and had that in my original post

Lol. Hahaha very true

I’ve got the Spartan spear, wolf, and coyote skulls

1 Like

I have all three animal skulls amd the Kopesh

1 Like

Nice

Haha I don’t even have the sword! I’d trade all of the trophies I have for the flintlock though if that were an option.

1 Like