Ragequiters do something about them

i wont spend 15 minutes of my time hunting the fireteam only to have some leave because they got outplayed

or pred leaving because he got fooked 1vs1 with a freaking knife

penalty penalty penalty

2 Likes

Ban time for sure.

Or make it so they cant be pred?

Make it harsh like R6 seige so the weeds get weeded out fast!

1 Like

Yeah, Encounter a few of them today (I was FT).
One of them disconnected immediately after he died, the other simply disconnected and everything that was left was me and 1 other play + Predator.
Died 1 minute later.
HALLELUJAH
Sometimes, predators disconnect on top of big structures/buildings so we can’t shoot it or anything.
Other players just run off and disconnect, other just go afk while the others are fighting the Predator ,and many other situations exist.
Luckily these are rare encounters ,but still need to be dealt with.
Not to mention that I was the only one alive. Went to reinforce all 3 of them and when I got there, they disconnected… at least I killed the Predator in the end.

Yeah, I agree with the ban time.
And there’s the dudes who disconnect after the counter before the match starts started (the 10 sec, at the last second they disconnected at it’s 3v1 from there on)

1 Like

Make them wait longer if they quit! @Courier :) loool

Disconnects happen… but if a signal or connection is too spotty they really shouldnt be impacting the game.

Or remove a certain amount of veritanium from their inventory. (Excluded if they disconnected via connectivity or internet issues)

1 Like

You get the BAD BLOOD BONUS!

Takes away the v xD

1 Like

LMAOO😂😂

If I die as Pred, there’s no friendly Pred coming to revive me, nobody who is going to run to a radio to respawn me; with wait times slowly on the increase again, I would rather leave and get queuing.

Here is why some of us leave