happens on any combistick… do not use the combi
Plasma get stuck on the zoom as well
Also the disc gets stuck going fast… and doesnt let off the throttle
happens on PC
3 Likes

Wo what the fuck

Oh shit

yah you cant move
you have to not use the dart gun otherwise this is what happens… it messes shit up somehow when you whip the combi out. It was an ez team I was screwing around with till the gods of gaming said no sir… no

Didnt happen to me but that’s fucked.

even the plasma caster gets stuck on the zoom

Same here. It happened with me on private mode.

There’s a lot of stuff going on this, throwing the Disc can also have the same effect on the Pred. And I don’t know if it’s intended but City can’t speak anything except his messed up Roar, no other audio. Sorry edited this post, forgot Lazycollinator made such a thread already.

Yep, just lost game because of this. Thought it was smart disc related, but I did have the combi equipped as well.

keep bumping this needs to be soft patched fast

Mans discord is blowing up

This effectively renders combistick unusable. Really bad time for this bug to occur as many people are likely to want to use this exact weapon with the new City Hunter class. Hot fix is needed now.

1 Like

This issue might be limited to pc.

This happens to me on PS4, usually I just aim with another weapon like my disc when it’s plasma or plasma when it’s stick to get out of it. But yeah it needs to be fixed ASAP

update just came out
so were good to go

1 Like

yah this didnt fix anything.

1 Like

LOL happened to me now…

LOL
you have to take outyour dart gun and sometimes crouch at the same time to get out
PAIN IN THE ASS

They will not fix it before the next year don’t warry 😂

Yep, this is happening to me in almost every Pred match now, get stuck in a slow walk / aim animation.