Really Kass?

Really @Kassinaillia

The thread was about predators and what do we do say about threads about predators?

Please explain how they are different

2 Likes

space-engineers (1)

2 Likes

WAIT!!!

Kill me too please šŸ„ŗ

1 Like

I miss the old days were the mods didnā€™t give a shit. Now theyā€™re trigger happy with any post they donā€™t like. Shameful.

3 Likes

Your point is valid, @YUPPERS point is valid about female or male only preds also.
I would think the use of term ā€˜feministā€™ in the context of ā€˜we want king Tutā€¦to rule over Cleoā€¦because women are weakerā€™ is bordering discrimination. At best itā€™s a non sequeter which is confusing to an outsider.

I guess @YUPPERS was trying to be clever šŸ˜

Tbh I think heā€™s just trying to get himself banned like last time.

Maybe. He like his ā€˜fā€™ trigger words

@Eshtion should become a junior mod. His devotion to the cause is unmatched.

2 Likes

Well Yuppers is probably stupid because the Dutch Tapes and OWLF tapes clearly state Cleopatra being a female predator, and Cleopatra herself was a female

Well well well look how the tables have turned

1 Like

Personally, I cant wait for the genghis khan yautja skin .

1 Like

Looks menacing. Jk. Looks goofy

I was just hoping for a gender neutral predator. Its all I ask, leave me alone

Guys it was a troll post from this garbage we seen a long time ago

Come2WhingeStay4fun

Aug '20

An Open Letter to the people in charge of the people in charge of the Admins, Mods, the Admins and Mods themselves , and everyone hereā€¦

It feels like ages ago when I first made OnlyHereForThePreds1 (My first account), and PredRulesFTDrools (my first alt I made awhile ago). So much time has passed that I scarcely know where to begin. I guess Iā€™ll start by writing about what happened when I posted my very first post ever.

Which was all over the place admittedly, but was intended to be fun.
Iā€™m an adhd/autistic person so I struggle sometimes to write in neat or organized ways.

A combination of playful condescension, and ribbing over the mess that this game came out as was originally intended, but so was genuine praise for what appeared to me at the time to be a downright progressive first character kit released for Fireteam AND Predator side.

I meant every word I wrote. I was actually kind of astonished when I was called a ā€œtrollā€, because as Iā€™ve always understood it a ā€œtrollā€ requires dishonesty, deception, and maybe apathy towards the topic/people theyā€™re posting about. That, and some degree of aggression typically, but not necessarily.
To accuse someone of being a troll is simultaneously an accusation of cyberbullying . . . and an accusation of being fake. To be a troll is to be disingenuous.
I assert that I never attempted to deceive anyone, and that I didnā€™t bully anyone because I was retaliating to bullying, but back to the accusation of me being a ā€œtroll.ā€

I find the accusation to be ironic considering how awful I was treated the moment I hit ā€œCreate topicā€ for the first time. Abby from the Last of Us Part 2 was even memeā€™d at me with Senator Armstrongā€™s face, and other vile transphobic hate posting occured. As a result I really lost my cool, I admit.

The thing is? Most of you seemed like you didnā€™t care from the beginning. Add to that the fact that Sexism, Racism, Ableism, LGBT hatred. . . all of that? None of it is even encoded in the weak Terms of Service, the FAQ, or anything. The words race, gender, sex, religion, and all those supremely important thingsā€¦ that some of these privileged anons complain that they come here to ā€œget away fromā€ arenā€™t even to be found anywhere on the document most important for setting a precedent as to what is and isnā€™t allowed. And no, I didnā€™t read the ToS originally, but now I wish that I had sooner, because it just confirmed what I knew already to be the case.

That if I needed to tag @Courier , @Deadwin , @dadadah , @OldKingHamlet , @ILL_A_A_Ron , or @Nerdmaid because of someone being transphobic to me that at best Iā€™d have my work cut out for me explaining why someone was being hateful to me. . . and at worst Iā€™d have no one I could count on to really effectively help me. So, why not be exactly as awful as everyone was being to me from then on ? I think I remember reading a comment at some point later in a thread that basically amounted to ā€œWell youā€™ve got great points, but ur so rude, mean, angry blah blah blah so I canā€™t support you.ā€

When on my very first post Iā€™m memeā€™d with 41%* (*a reference to trans suicide rates).

I think I had a reason for why I was cursing so much, and returning the sentiment about suicide or violence wherever I perceived it from. Or in the case of one individual who probably knows who they are . . . It was how they proclaimed themselves to be innocent, and better than me when they were basically a silent member of the same mob that was actively telling me to end my life, making memeā€™s about me being a monster instead of a person, being silent while this was going on, or using my retaliatory meltdowns as further justification for the treatment I was receiving from the get go.

It feels strange to me too, because I wasnā€™t messing around with anything I was writing about.

One of the first things I complained about (and at this point Iā€™ve just given up caring about in this game because of all the hate I immediately received) was the lack of a red hair option for the entire fireteam range of skin colors.

Itā€™s a real life fact, and it wasnā€™t until I was in my 20s ( and halfway through a military enlistment! ) that I was informed that there were real people of skin colors other than white who had naturally growing red hair on their heads and/or bodies.

Thatā€™s unacceptable, and if you try and lay the blame for me taking that long to realize that very real fact, when so many aspects of society go out of their way to hide this fact Iā€™ll be the first to invite you to go pound sand. This was even a controversy when they began developing a live action ā€œLittle Mermaidā€ version with a black actress chosen for the lead of Ariel. I had friends, family, and strangers approaching me online and off and assuming Iā€™d be offended because a black person had stolen Ariel from me, and other redhead girls. Which is ridiculous, because it doesnā€™t matter what hair color Arielā€™s hair is (or anyoneā€™s really) in a work of fiction about fish people of course. But setting that aside, itā€™s also even more ridiculous when you possess the knowledge that people who arenā€™t white, but who are redheads exist!

If youā€™re here to post about how none of this matters, because ā€œredheads are going extinct anyway, so who caresā€. . . Well this time at least I tagged the captain, and the crew of this blazing hindenburg of a forum, so if it happens itā€™ll be witnessed this time too, and not just my meltdowns like previously.

But back to minority groups with red hair.
They said I was an idiot, or a troll for even bringing this up.
I was accused of being racist. Which is also strange to me, because yeah I was/am* (*I grew up in a white supremacist christian cult AMA), but here I was pointing out something exclusionary for people with red hair, and going out of my way to point out that this isnā€™t just affecting white redheads, but also redhead people of all colors too (and their friends/families, or even anyone who just wants to play as a redhead for whatever reason) . . . But Iā€™m the one called racist for that? My choice to acknowledge racism, unpack it, and attempt to deal with it is something I can be proud of as a human being from time to time. Not as a white person, but as a human being , and the way you all reacted to my first bit of writing says a lot more about you all than it does me. Itā€™s clear that those of you who provoked me into melting down have a hell of a lot further to go than I do. Especially when some of you canā€™t even handle liking this Franchise, and grappling with the very real socio political problems that it has always been plagued with. You can do both. Itā€™s not hard.

But back on track. Redheads arenā€™t going extinct. It wouldnā€™t take a lot of effort to let the whole fireteam have red hair. It wasnā€™t stupid of me to point this out. Maybe it was stupid having faith in all of you , that you wouldnā€™t harass me just for writing that. Maybe you all are the ones who get triggered by anything that seems like SJW stuff, or leftist thinking. Making you all a bunch of supremely unpleasant people to be around.

There was an accusation that because Iā€™ve made alts I ā€œloveā€ this community, or have an ā€œobsessionā€ with it. The accusation that I have any love or obsession with any of you when I canā€™t even remember most of your screen names, because the harassment was so intense I couldnā€™t even remember who said what when . . . thatā€™s rich.

The only reason I keep coming back is the same reason as anyone else at all. I play this game. I notice things I think are good, or bad, and I want to say/write something about it. Thatā€™s literally it. Oh, and Iā€™m prone to arguing. Like a lot of other people who come here are.

@OldKingHamlet says from now on DM or Tag one of the mods/admins if people get nasty to me, so maybe I will. . . but without ToS backup it seems pointless, and tagging leaves me open to immediate retaliation from other forum posters. This is ridiculous. Itā€™s only a matter of time before someone even less stable, and with far less thick skin than I gets burned by your toxic memberbase and some of yā€™all get into REAL TROUBLE. If you donā€™t do something to contain this toxicityā€¦Well, people die because of the stuff that some of you ā€œcome here to get away from.ā€ Itā€™s really disgusting that some of you twist the narrative about other people getting representation as taking your representation away from others. Itā€™s really twisted that there are orange predlocs available, but still no orange hair.
Itā€™s exceptionally messed up that cis dude gamers are just encouraged to fantasize about ā€œWinning themselves some hot pred bitches after finally becoming ā€˜bloodedā€™ā€ at all, but especially so when along comes me posting about predator women with tits and dicks, and predator guys with flat chests and vaginas just existing and Iā€™m treated like the way I was. If I could go back in time, Iā€™d tell myself to take myself away from my own post instead of responding, just like so many times before anywhere else in any other game universe. . . but thereā€™s no guarantee Iā€™d even be able to listen to myself even if that were possible , and it isnā€™t, and considering the overall feel of this place. . . I donā€™t have many regrets if I wound up permanently banned. I was never welcome here, and I was never going to be.
I have to keep my mouth shut about anything that makes me me when Iā€™m even bothering to unmute my mic to be treated with a semblance of humanity. Thatā€™s disgusting. So was my behavior at times, but none of you can pretend it came from nowhere.

Oh and as an extremely important aside; This forum needs an anonymous way to report stuff like harassment, threats, and bigotry as well. Victims need to have the option of removing themselves from the heat of the moment, and alerting forum authority at the same time the moment something so rattling occurs.

• created

Aug '20

• [

last reply

](Forum Administration and Moderation)

Sep '20

replies

views

users

1 Like

No, Iā€™m gotta mod the sheet out of you.

Go for it lols

Stop being so flashy

salty about what?

Just puns. Flashy - flashgordon, fleshy - talk about PRED bodies/gender.

I completely forgot about that shit lol.

I was just bringing back the LBGTQRSTUV team

1 Like