Samhain13 and his crew never cheat. Nope.

ezgif-5-21c86b85f3

1 Like

It was during Covid-19 and i needed to earn some extra cash on streaming.
Ok, i got this off my heart now, thanks!

1 Like

Michael-jackson-eating-popcorn GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

3 Likes

I knew from the release of the game that these two prostitutes use macros programs!!! Samheck lied to everyone with his clips, he was a good player. Kaka. you heckar.

2 Likes

I warned many, saying that in this game there are many heckaris. They ate a lot of shit against Rombak.

2 Likes

Shitheads

Why didn’t you discuss crosshairs here then @FairYautja @AstonDB9

1 Like

The forums is getting sexy again

4 Likes

Now shut the fuck up, piece of shit fucking liar. It’s all you do, and all you have ever done.

4 Likes

😂 you’re welcome

2 Likes

So you cant understand what mockery is, was making fun of people that called dpi an exploit on the title, you too dumb to understand that? You must have all my posts on this forum saved, how much of no lifer you have to be to spend that much time checking everything I do from forum posts to yt lives.

1 Like

Gaslighting and massive coping from the biggest butthurt jealous piece of shit on here. I pissed off a lot of people on this game by being better but you take the n1 spot as the biggest crybaby ever. I proved you wrong on everything, first it was that I was pretending to someone else on my pics, proved wrong and it kept going as everything you hoped to be the case about me keep being just a delusion on your head. No one ever believed all the shit you claimed about yourself.

Aston is just a bag of hot air with too much time on his hands typing essays n shit.

Fairyautja is a piss poor excuse of a potato and his opinion is laughable at best.

Lol@u

Write me an essay you fuck, I’m bored

You can place your crosshair in the center manually. Just go to options and use the manual… OMG :D
Weak argument!

Omg a relic, how are you still alive ?

Where’s @Thezebbson & His Content When You Need Him

from in-game beef to reality tv, my lord what is this comm!!!

Idk man I haven’t been on here in months nor have I really played PHG as much only when friends wanna have fun I’ve had a few requests but I’m moving on this was fun while it lasted

1 Like

same, just have a few ppl which I like to clown on for their ridiculousness ;)

2 Likes