Samurai Sunday Challenge

A Viking CHALLENGE on THOR’S DAY??
IM FUCKING IN!!!
also I Like the rules and the announcing of yourself through the war cry (side note it would be awesome if I could roar while leap slamming like the equivalent of WITNESS ME!!!)
Maybe also add that net guns and traps should not be used? That might might be too extreme for some but I dont use them with the Samurai and I feel a Viking wouldn’t either.
Also Vikings were known for sneak attacks as well as boisterous glory ridden aggression so maybe reserve the decloak for the last guy or last two guys? Just a spitball but I assume the viking will be leaning very hard into CQC and have atrocious energy reserves so you may need that cloak more than you think. Who knows but I love the idea and am down to rise to meet it!!!

P.s. I REALLY HOPE THE AXE IS ITS OWN WEAPON AND NOT A WAR CLUB RESKIN!!
@OldKingHamlet
I mean I’m still going to get it regardless…but…a guy can hope right?

1 Like

Yes, you guessed the pun I was going to put for the title 😁

No net and trap🤔 that would definitely make it an actual challenge for some, not me.

Maybe instead I’ll change it to you can only cloak after you’ve claimed 2 FT skulls or 1 FT spine, but as you pointed out we don’t know how his energy will work

Until Viking is released the rules can be changed

1 Like

Decloaking in LOS of Fireteam and roaring will get you melted, fast. Unless this boy has a health pool of 3000 that’s going to hamper your chances of eliminating them.

I’ve just woke up from a drunken slumber, I’ll read all the new posts properly. I only jumped on because I heard about this new Predator, but hell yeah Viking Thursdays gotta happen👍🏼

1 Like

You don’t actually have to stand next to them 😹

1 Like

Oh I’ll uncloak and roar at them…if theres 2 that are separated from the other two preferably one but against all four?! Unless the Viking has a Blood Rage passive when he takes a bunch of damage real fast cough cough side note idea moving on, @VENN7eance is right a good 4 man premade will make you into glowing green Swiss cheese 😂😂 but I will still try it any way 😂😂😜

Viking Thor’s Day Challenge

Post created

1 Like

I was the first to post on it!!
Can’t wait to build my new Viking Pred!!

1 Like

Same

1 Like

Was going to be my subscription, but then I crashed

2 Likes

Bro that shit is heartbreaking…

It is

It’s the worst I’ve ever seen this game right now. Can’t use City Hunter because Combistick and Smart Disc trigger the sprinting bug. Using the bow risks getting the charging bug. Melee with katana can trigger a crash…most of my classes are useless at the moment, especially my Samurai because I use Katana and Smart Disc.

Still, you were doing good up until the crash and would’ve had the victory for sure👍🏼

1 Like

That free pig definitely helped

1 Like

So are we still trying to do Samurai Sunday? Even with all the glitches? Should we for go a day of Sabbath and give the Fireteam a day of peace?

Well we might be able to post videos if we only use ranged attacks
I heard some people say that Elder Sword is safe to use

1 Like

Hell naaah. I just crashed at the 1st swing of Katana…

Well I’ll give it a shot and see how successful it turns out to be 😂

1 Like

Sorry about the absence, I went to watch Predator at the cinema yesterday and didn’t get back til late.

As for the Samurai Challenge, personally I’m not even attempting to play as Predator right now until they get this broken update fixed. The games I have tried recently have all been plagued with bugs, I’m not enjoying myself and I don’t feel any kind of accomplishment beating teams that are obviously new to the game. I’ll be back when they drop a hotfix.

1 Like

Just tried to play a match as Samurai and switch to the Bow instead of Smart Disc to avoid the sprinting bug after throwing the disc…and I got the damn bow bug where it wouldn’t charge the shots but just fires a limp arrow instead😡

Sad to hear