Should we get community moderators? (Poll and recommendations in replies.) Please come vote.

NO.

You weren’t

Someone else was though

Yes fire yes… Weed has no bad effects. " one of us one of us one of us one of us"

Well shit this thread blew up.

You i can definitely get along with hehe how good is your bud up there?

cough Cough that good

Shit I need me some weezing type coughing

Coughing makes it hurt more but it also gets you higher faster. pro tip for you newbies out there also try holding it in longer its also better.

is anyone else hungry? oh man lets get some pizza hunt.

What toppings?

1 Like

Bacon pep ham some hot peppers, boat loads of cheese stuffed crust and some honey garlic wings

I dont really care if ppl smoke. but i have seen negative effects from it before.

it doesnt make your eyes red thats bull shit. but yea. asking if im fine affter my took is like, is your happyness good? fuck yea its good!

1 Like

the only thing bad i would say about weed is it makes you lazzy.

Noo yea the red eyes is dog shit but it still looks funny as fuck

And also that pizza you described sounds amazing

with Ranch my guy. i know how to have a good time my dude.

Bro fuck yes that is what i need. Man i still live in a state where its illegal and its horse shit i can only get mids and sometimes some good shit but mostly mids…cant imagine the type of variation you have.

I vote a great big NO. Instead, how about we just, each of us, moderate ourselves, be nicer and not be wieners? Its really not difficult. I mean, we’re TYPING for goodness sake! We ha e complete control over what gets put out here. Take 5 more seconds per post and edit it! And let’s all agree to start using a little better grammar and proper punctuation.