Should we get community moderators? (Poll and recommendations in replies.) Please come vote.

lol you dont know the good shit my guy here we dont have drug dealers we fucking grow the shit in our back yards its great only allowed 3 plants but your allowed too have up too 3. as if im going to ever smoke THAT much. like one leaf gives me a month of being high. Another protip if you go bong you need like fucking nothing to get high. its all about that vape my dude you breath that shit in and your on your way to eating everything in sight and binge watching house.

I have a plug in vape and man that shit hits i also smoke the vaped shit after in a bong to save on budā€¦ Iā€™ve been meaning to grow 1 in secret but donā€™t even know how to start

1 Like

Lol this guy even threatened to beat me up in real life

and u want to nominate urself as moderator lol
Fucking bastard own up ur threat motherfucker or run away like a pussy

needs ALOT of Lightā€¦ and water. it also is a plant you want to keep at room temp dont go over. or under the thing dies so fast. but light is the big key. you can get like this Purple grade ultra violet lights that pump sunlight like crazzy its great for the plant and then you want too water them iā€™d say 4 times a day. they fucking drink water.

Im sure they drink a lot of water they give cotton mouth sometimes haha and Iā€™ll try for sure to grow one just to save money.

Also that bill hicks had me laughing right now I almost gaged during my bong rip like of laughing. And i just noticed that my hero profile pic hahaā€¦ Iā€™m just saying watching anime high as balls is great

1 Like

dude im going to warn you if you do the cheap cut shit and go to fresh you dont need much dont go over board. your fucking brain will just give and youā€™ll pass out. not like a coma or anything just your done for the day. and honestly its a waste of weed if you do that. take like half an inch of the tip of the leaf and ground it up tight leave it to dry for like iā€™d say 2-3 hours in pure sun light then dump that in the bong and light up thats the way i would go at first intell you get used to it. like that load is what i run. and gets me as high as i would want for about 2 hours and the bong can be used for like a week befor i need more.

dude once you watch anime high you can never not watch anime high its so much better

Straight upā€¦ you caught up with my hero?

yee boy

What?

Yea ive only greened out like once shit was wild but i learned my lesson

Im waiting for that season 5 but thinking of just reading it

of you like reading you havent done enough weed. too much effort

ā€œi have never seen one person start a fight high, know why? because its fucking impossable, Hey buddy! hey, hey! nods end of argumentā€ -bill hicks

What does this have to be with me wanting to nuke ppls accounts off this forum for posting them. What is ur malfunction. You see anything with JH and ur panties auto get twisted and ur Sphincter clamps shut. Like are you so dumb you dont know how to read or what?

I like visuals but if Iā€™m high enough and enjoy the franchise i will commit to reading. Lol

2 Likes

Ahā€¦My B the way you typed it verses the way it was meant is a bit different again My B

1 Like

dude when im high im like i cant be brothered to do any thing work. Fuck i dont even like to fucking walk! im that high im just laying down in my bed with my phone watching house or anime. cough cough kill la kill with my gal * cough cough* sorry i just had a hit. you know how it be. ;)

1 Like

All good. If I was a mod, I would close every JH the minute its posted and remove them immediately from the Forum and then track their Ip and smash whatever platform they play on. Then fuck their mom lol

1 Like