@skoolboy and drums626

Or maybe, that person is a next level genius, and we’re all just too stupid to understand. 🤣

Is that what Illfonic has become? They’re just F-ing with us at this point.

2 Likes

They’ve drawn our attention to the wrist-launcher… What if there is something we have been missing all along, like some unseen power yet to be harnessed??? Or maybe they just wanted to piss us off with another great display of idiocy?? My feeling is the latter but it does have my curiosity…

3 Likes

Who knows man lmaooo

1 Like

Like the friendships we’ve made along the way. 😁

1 Like

Good to hear from you friend how are you

I mentioned this so long ago

And other things which pretty much everyone wanted.

Ilfonic ignored it.

1 Like

True…although I highly doubt illfonic was trying it’s best to be a friendship hub. They more than likely intended this game to destroy friendships.

1 Like

Hanging in there. What about you?

1 Like

Credit where credit is due.

1 Like

Imo it’s another form of “bleed” dmg that is a great opportunity to follow up with other melee or weapons. (Pred should catch on fire too tho lol)

They drop quick.

Don’t know if they make barrels blow up instantly or not.

Who the fuck knows lmao

“You Have Reached The Maximum Amount Of Likes You can Use. Please wait 20 hours before Liking a comment again”

Like, who thinks this way?? I can only like so many comments?? What fuckery is that when so much truth and humour is said on an hourly basis lol

2 Likes

I remember the first time you complained about that.

sniff

memories

I had forgotten it was even a thing until today… It fucks with my autism because now I’m paranoid that people think I don’t appreciate their comments and replies, and I can’t help support good topics. This demonstrates the dark intent behind many of illfonics decisions when designing this game and this forum. They fear and loathe our happiness.

3 Likes

That’s right despair!!!
NO MORE LIKES TO GIVE FOR YOU!!!

lol ilfonic enemy #1

Wait WTF, that’s a thing. Who is the utter dipshit who thought up that system?

Why aren’t you liking my comments anymore! Do you hate me? Well fuck you too!

2 Likes

spams the Like button to no avail

2 Likes

HAHA

1 Like

I’m just going to exercise my right and like this comment. It would suck if I wasn’t able to.

Yeah, it is a thing. After a certain amount of likes you’ll get a warning saying you have almost used your Like Allowance for the day, and then after a few more Likes you cannot Like again for 20 hours. You’ll press the Like button and sometimes it lights up but you get another prompt box telling you how much longer before you can like again and then when you check back the Like disappears… Someone really thought about that function too much.

2 Likes