Social in/justice

I’m sure many can and want to but they need resources to establish themselves.

I guess women are most of the sex trafficking victims.

How do you think these cases should be handled?
Theres been quite a few and it might be tough to run a proper investigation since the alleged rapist/human trafficker is dead. Do you think it was self defence or murder?

The way that the ruling is, it seems like the judge believes the victim about human trafficking, but doesn’t think she was in immediate danger. The only way this works is of the girl was not really a captive and could come and go as she pleased, but since she really had no place to go, it seems like she kept coming back despite the abuse. Hard to believe that the situation was like that as she could have gone to the police at any moment. Otherwise, if she was a captive, I’d think she was in danger at any moment and her actions are justified. I wonder what prevented her from escaping instead of murder. Blind anger?

Yes so true 😭

Well it should be the same as any other crime , regardless of it being a male or female, it should be based on evidence.

If someone is killed and then accused of abuse or trafficking? There should be a deep dive into their past and associates, but these days evidence isn’t a requirement 🙄.

This “just believe a woman” culture is fucking nonsense and i would 100% be saying the same if it was a man in the same scenario. Automatically Taking the words from anybodies mouth as factual is dangerous and would be disastrous. In Scotland they changed the “hate crime” law , where you can be accused of a “hate” crime and even if there is ZERO evidence, you are instantly guilty. Then they claim hate crime is on the rise? 🙄 . Fucking 🤡 world

2 Likes

I would agree , but im not going to say there wouldn’t be exceptions where people probably wouldn’t goto the police or run due to being scared out of their minds

1 Like

Agree with both. Unless i missed it, the article leaves out many details about the ruling. More to get emotions going as opposed to presenting a case pro or con.

1 Like

I can see that too. But it can’t be murder or bust either. There have to be options in the middle.

1 Like

If there was 100% evidence, it would have been broadcasted to the world by all the media and feminists to say “look what men are doing”

Damn you literally kept writing until he responded 😅

1 Like

Wtf are you talking about?
Women can do no wrong.
They’re sweet angels who would never hurt anyone, in any way.

1 Like

Its not really news that there’s human trafficking going on and that mostly of women/girls.

It will be news if the get anything out of Gislaine cause high profile folks may be involved

Is that why you dress as one?

1 Like

Maxwell was the scape goat , no more names are coming out from that 😆.

Mate , boys and men are trafficked as well . Nobody is safe.

1 Like

In 2008 a new York study was carried out and boys accounted for 50% of trafficked victims.

“Both men and women are traffickers, In terms of who is trafficking people, both men and women are responsible. In fact, according to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, in 30% of the countries that gave out gender information on traffickers, more women were actually responsible.”

1 Like

Im sure they are. Both cases need equal treatment

1 Like

Death sentences

1 Like

Stop tryna put a dress on me.
Idc what you’re into I’m not interested.

I hear @TheSenate is into crossdressing tho.

2 Likes

Hey fuck you I’m not. FFS I make one fucking meme and all the sudden everyone has a sexual obsession with me.

1 Like

I think anybody here who has a wife or gf would say just that. I gotta start giving you more credit when it comes to this kinda stuff

I’m not sure about other people.
I know more men are starting to see that women aren’t as innocent or caring as we were raised to believe.

Perfect example is the child support system.
A lot of men get entirely fucked over even if they aren’t trying to abandon the kid.

Regardless though, I’ve learned it’s best to not trust anyone. Male or female.