Stop being toxic

Its so true lol. Wahaa i own my business wahhaa. Next hill post an imaginary pick of his girlfriend and himself. A life he wish he had

Lol

He doesnā€™t need too.

Itā€™s not an extraordinary claim. Itā€™s perfectly reasonable.

I dont understand your weeb memes just stop weeb.

also just going off of your Like pattern seems too me like you heart pretty much every thing Yupper ever postedā€¦ so i get the feeling you too guys are buds. so no shit your going to feel like what i said is Bull shit.

smells like Salt to me man.

This is my girlfriend.

2 Likes

Damn shes fine

1 Like

Typical weeb trying to redirect and redirect till he breaks down to the point of threesomes

1 Like

only i never said i owned a bussiness i think your Confused with your self as i remember you saying such thing

I do own my own business. Its not about that or my sucesses. The only thing i notice from your posts. Your 1 dimensional thought process. Memes, redirection, memes followed by other weebs giving you a heart to make you feel good

Hanging out on an 80 franchise video game forum makes you just as much a nerd as the rest of us.

i love that if i use a point, and its logical, you find it as Redirecting. so if some one else is right and you have no other way to say there wrong you pull the vage card of " hes redirecting" so ok bud where was i Redirecting? and memes? lol? yea? and so what? im not allowed to joke now? what are you the naziā€™s?

4 Likes

guess bad blood is ā€œRedirectingā€ he used a memeā€¦

My Weiner just fell offā€¦shitā€¦ I kicked it under the fridgeā€¦

Yeah but that one was perfect.

RIGHT!? see? get it now? memes are Fucking funny and can drive home a point better then anywords.

BUT OH NO WAIT its Redirecting.

just like JFK Redirected 9/11 right? fucking moron.

Sorry but predator is not Japanese in the slightest. Whatever floats your boat weebā€¦ weebs uniteā€¦ kinda like voltron or whatever the fuck its called.

Atleast we can all agree Attack on Titan season 3 is a masterpeice. Stupid weebs.

1 Like