Strange Feral shield interaction

Just typing this here so you can figure out which of these you want to be true

Found out tonight that when you drop the Shield it stays active in the place it was last left up for barely a second

With Fast Hands perk the predator is fast enough to aim and fire a weapon while the “Shield’s red aura” Is still up

The predators shield stops their own projectiles however

Should this be treated as a bug or intended? When the shield is up like this bullets that impact the shield DO NOT cost the pred energy AND continue to block bullets creating a brief window for the pred to run or stand there menacingly

If the shield staying up is intended should the predators projectiles be allowed to pass through it?
This would give them a brief moment of uncontested fire against the Fireteam forcing them to flank or relocate

I’m not really sure tbh as to even do this your sacrificing a weapon slot and a perk slot AND you’d need to be quick enough on the draw to aim and fire a weapon accurately

I suppose if it was up to me i would say Yes Pred should be allowed to do this to give the shield an interesting purpose

Yeah. There is definitely no point in the shield at the moment, because you can’t actually run or attack while using it. It’s a total gimmick in its current form.

1 Like

potato fire teams will just waste ammo

1 Like