Swap Specializations Around

Don’t think Assault need Deadly considering how much damage he can dish out on his own.
I don’t think Recon needs Amphibious because of how fast they are as well as how long mud lasts on them already.
Support definitely doesn’t need Field Medic
So what I propose is we swap around some Specializations

• Assault gets Field Medic
  • Support gets Amphibious
  • Recon gets Deadly

If you disagree or think they should be swapped around differently I would like to hear thoughts down below

4 Likes

Field medic needs to be erased.

4 Likes

Field Medic is just a buffed version of Assault’s/Scout’s “Teammate Revive Speed”

1 Like

IT NEEDS TO BE ERASED!

Anything to stop the supports

Field medic wouldn’t be so bad if it were on scout. The strength of that specialization wouldn’t be as bad if it were on the squishiest class instead of the tankiest.

3 Likes

You do have a good point

It’s a good specialization but it’s on the wrong class. Support is to beefy

ITS OP PLS DELETE

It also gives the scout a real purpose other than just being the fastest in the group (even though anyone with amphibious could run laps around the scout). Personally deadly serves no purpose in the game other than to melt preds even quicker than they already are.

No Deadly is the broken one that one needs to be deleted

1 Like

It’s broken on support however it can be tweaked by either removing the damage reduction (currently stacks with other field medics) and revive speed or moving to a squishier class. As it stands 4 field medics are damn near unstoppable especially if they’re running dexterous with medkits and ammo.

Why’d you leave Scout out of the swap?

You could give medic back to scout but I’d never run it, even this version which is better than revive speed was.

Well because currently Assault, Support, and Recon have ridiculously OP specializations
And in all honesty Sout just needs better specializations

Yes, I wouldn’t mind picking one up, just not medic, 😉

Either deadly or Amphibious would be cool.

The whole reason why I said Recon and amphibious are OP is because Recon is already fast as hell
Why would I then turn around and give it to another fast class

Why does anyone think that amphibious is good? Sniper or spotter are much better. For assault, deadly is the best. More damage, better.

1 Like

Assault dishes out to much damage and that’s the problem

YELLING MEANS IM BEING DRAMATIC!

I know, that’s a problem for pred, not ft.