illfonic PLEASE READ & Hopefully imply

Not off the top of my head no. It ain’t long at all though. It’s enough to get you from one side to the other to run down that AI heading for the alarm everyone ignored.

Yeah you can do it with every other class with a shotty sure, what you can’t do is stay out of splash range of the pred trying to target you while you’re doing it though.

Most times I’ve played with @GetToLaChappa he’s been running assault. He did love his recon with amphibious though lol

1 Like
1 Like

That dirty non-scout user.

1 Like

I am a Support Main, but I’ve recently become fond of the Sniper/Spotter combinations.

The only reason I haven’t been running Support recently? Because Field Medic feels broken.

1 Like

I think Scout has fine passives, in fact, I consider it an upcoming challenge to get nasty with them.

Here’s to the pursuit of excellence - despite overwhelming odds. 🤓

1 Like

For Predator specializations go here

My thoughts on Field Medic and a few other Specializations

Pardon my French in the video that has me in it getting even with just an old Rival…Old Gregg has pissed off more predators than he remembers but they remember me LOL

Maybe preds change colour? Maybe it’s like us getting a suntan?

But seriously it’s still classed as that character with some customisation. If I stick a huge wing on the back of my civic it doesn’t make it a type R.

1 Like

You don’t want that. James Cameron has it on good authority that those funbags are full of vinegar. You know, like Kathleen Kennedy.

1 Like

LIES.

James Cameron doesn’t lie. You are merely incapable of comprehending his truth.

2 Likes

Your truth?
You a feminist? XD

1 Like

simply out of curiosity, why though. I don’t see the problem so what’s it to you?🤔🤔

Gasp!

giphy_f8XJK4RWej0rK_fixed_width_143153289326993

1 Like

Do pls continue. I just don’t understand. Now that JH87 can be customized to an almost 100 % degree, the literal last thing missing would be a female option. In most games, male options and certain male exclusive things are just never as cool or even better than female options and items. I’d feel like I am getting more of my money’s worth if each predator DLC came with a female option.

All of those killed me a little inside.

No. James Cameron is a lesbian trapped in a mans body.

1 Like

Then let them release a female version called Jungle Huntress. Problem solved.

I’ll risk it. Theyre just for for looking anyway. Maybe DD predaboobs can be their own melee weapon!

Only if they are detachable and throwable. James Cameron will begin the research.